I N T R O D U C T I O N

introduction

***

It was the second week of high school, I was just sitting down in class. Yes, i just started high school. Nothing much. Just shitty lessons. All I did was sit down and tried to understand what is the teacher teaching. In front of me during that particular lesson, was the popular guy in the school, Alexander Flynn. We were kind of facing each other so it made it easier for him to catch me staring.

Recently, my best friend, Serena, introduced me to him via text. That might be weird but it happened. He didnt say much about it though which i find good. Just yesterday, I came to realisation that I have been crushing on him for years now and I didn't notice. Well, the realisation came yesterday.

There would be days in which we will stare at each other for seconds or even minutes. This might be really funny and it may come in shocking, i have never texted or talked to Alexander ever since i was like 9. Yes, i am not lying.

I am Madison Carter Gold and this is my story. ♡

---

A/N:

I am writing this story from Madison's point of view so don't get confused. Also, if you like the story so far please comment what you think and vote as well :) hope you'll enjoy this story of mine.