C H A P T E R 1

how it all started; ♥

***

I was packing my bag as school was over. I stuffed all my books into my bag with only the thought to leave before he catches me going out.

My friends, Serena and Yasmine would usually meet up infront of the school's general office.

So, i need to hurry as they might be waiting. I carried my bag and rushed out of class. I accidentally ran into someone.

" Shit! Im so sorry " , was all i said

I then looked up and saw that one person I was running from. Flynn.

" Oh it's you. "; Flynn.

" Uh, im sorry. ", i stammered and ran away.

I finally reached the general office.

" Okay, ready to go? " , Serena said.

" Wait, have you took your phone from the general office? ", yasmine asked.

" i didn't surrender. okay let's go. he's coming. "

we then walked swiftly out of school.

" why were you running away from him ? " ; yasmine.

" ugh i needed to. sorry to keep y'all waiting. "

" it's fine. " ; yasmine.

Serena was texting and smiling like she always does. I am not surprised. She texts a lot of people.

" How's classes "; Yasmine.

" It really sucks. "

" Is he making you less concentrated in class again?" ; Yasmine.

" What's new right? "

" I am so sorry. "; Yasmine.

"It's okay. How's everything for you? "

" Well, everything is okay for me. Recently Isaac has been good to me. "; Yasmine

" He better be. "

I said goodbye to Yasmine and Serena then took a bus to my house. Yasmine and Serena takes the same bus so basically, i am kinda a loner.

I opened my front door and threw my bag onto the floor of my room. I took a bathe and changed into my blue sweatshirt and black pants. I took out my homework and started procrastinating like i always do. can anyone relate to this?

I eventually spent my time listening YouTube songs from 5 seconds of summer, Fall Out Boy , Nirvana , Taylor Swift , The Fray, and all that stuff.

***

I ate dinner, mac and cheese, while scrolling through Instagram. I then got a call from my cousin, Jack.

" Yes? "

" Are you free now? Johanna has got problems. "

i looked over at my amount of homework. just an essay and science.

" I got time. "

" Okay good. Go on Skype. "

" Okay. "

I then brought my bowl of mac and cheese into my room and got on Skype.

There was my cousin. With his sister , Johanna.

" Hey! "

" Sup " ; Jack

" Hello " ; Johanna.