C H A P T E R 2

i wished we talked.

***

Madison's pov.

" HOW OH MY GOSH HOW? "

" Erm, i just went for it. Now, i dont know whats our relationship like. "; Serena.

" oh okay. "

" how are things between you and Flynn? ", Serena said smirking.

" Nothing really. "

" Awh. I hope that someday you'll find the courage to talk to him. " ; Serena.

" I hope so too. ", i said drinking my cup of hot chocolate.

•••

Days passed. It's 27 january now. Flynn's birthday.

After school;;

I looked at my phone. I just remembered that today, it's flynn's birthday. Basically, he spent all midnight updating twitter that its his birthday. ( yes, i turn on his post notifications. )

I wore my black shirt and a flannel over it along with some ripped jeans. I looked into the mirror and got my hair ready for the day.

When I got to school , everyone was talking about flynn.

" babe , it is flynn's birthday ! "

" dude, it's flynn's birthday. "

" my crush's birthday has come !!! Soo going to wish him "

▲▲▲

I was so annoyed with everyone i just walked really fast not aware of my surroundings. I then bumped into someone.

" hey ! watch where you're going. ", I said.

I looked to see my ex-busmate, Sean. He looked at me with a smile on his face.

Sean isn't your ideal popular guy. Back in elementary school, he was such a joker. Running down the hallways singing barbie songs with his friend, Joseph.

Gosh, I will never forget that. Sean and his brown hair, huge brown eyes. Just your ordinary teenager.

***

" Well hello there Madison ! "

" well hello there sean. haha im so sorry. "

" no really it's fine. are you also annoyed that everyone is talking about that asshole's birthday? "

I was then shocked.

" Ass. Hole? "

" in other words, its alexander flynn's birthday. hah. "

I was so pissed off I just ran towards the bathroom and locked myself in the cubicle. I don't know why am i so mad. I eventually started crying. Maybe, I was just thinking too much about how to wish my own crush while everyone just treats it like its the easiest thing in the world.

I then heard a knock on the cubicle door. I started wiping the tears off my pale face.

???¿¿¿

" leave me alone. ", i said with anger.

" hey, it's me sean. i shouldn't be in here y'know. madison, can you please come out? Please? "

his voice softens when he says my name. i opened the door reluctantly and Sean pulled me into one of his killer hugs.

" im sorry for calling flynn an asshole. ", said Sean with guilt.

" no no no it's fine really. it's just that, nevermind. "

i started wiping my tears away. Sean and i don't take the same classes but flynn and i do. I just feel nervous to see him.

Sean placed his arms around my shoulders and offered to send me to class. I obviously couldn't push it away.

Everyone in the hall was looking at us. I felt really weird. I then saw him. Alexander Flynn. Him and his gang.

▲▲▲

" Sean, do you really think this is a good idea? ", i asked.

" Watch me, babe. ", replied Sean.

I felt my heart skip a beat when he called me babe. Like what does that suppose to mean.

▲▲▲

" happy birthday flynn. ", Sean said when we walked pass Flynn.

I did not see this conversation coming.

" thanks. who is the unlucky lady there? ", said Flynn.

What did you mean by unlucky. Dahell.

" Dog, this lady here isn't unlucky. Well, unlucky to see your damn face. ", Sean responded.

" She your girl? ", asked Flynn.

" Madison and I are just friends. "

" Yeah right. So she's single? "

" Bye Flynn. ", Sean said as he grabbed my arm and walked away .

I looked back and mouthed a 'yes' to Flynn. Well, you only live once.

***

He eventually let go of me when I reached class.

" What was that all about ? ", i said.

" I needed to get some reality in to that fuckboy's head. "

" I got to go. Thanks for accompanying me to class. ", I said trying to avoid scolding Sean.

" No problem, princess. "

Princess? What? Why princess? I just tried to not think about that too much.

------------------------

I took my sit at the corner of the class. Behind me is my friend, Felicia. And in front of me is Flynn's girl best friend, Alicia .

Flynn entered the class with his gang but im too focused on him to realise they are there. He walks by me. Can he tell that I can't breathe? And there he goes, so perfectly, the kind of flawless I wish I could be.

He took his seat beside me. My heart started beating faster and I feel goosebumps. I feel my cheeks heating up. Gosh, Madison Carter Gold, can you please chill? He isn't even talking to you. Well, that's the tragic part. He probably doesn't even know you exist.

" Hey Alicia. Do you know about that senior? Rosie? ", said Flynn.

Alicia then turned back with her black silky hair which sweeped across my table.

" Yes, she's beautiful. She's a grade above us. You got a shot. ", said Alicia swiftly .

You got a shot.

That four words, eleven letters , broke my heart into a million pieces. I feel as if I could hear my heart breaking. I still have no chance with him. His heart is with another girl. Again.

" Hey uh you there, you okay? ", said Flynn, sounding concern.

•••

Sorry for the long wait. I'll go back to updating again . :) thanks for waiting.

X.