Chapter 23

"Do you have any idea of what to do now that we had completely woken up.." Sana yawned and sat down on the couch waiting for Chaeyoung to come sit next to her.

Chaeyoung quickly sat down on the couch next to her girlfriend with a yawn as she was also quite tired right now. Her body felt so drained after everything that happened yesterday but she couldn't do anything about that now.

"And here I thought we would lay on the couch all day today..." she whispered in a playful tone and with a teasing expression on her face.

"Oh come.. wait." Sana mouthed and placed her finger underneath her chin to think about something to do together. She suddenly flinched and jumped off the couch. "LETS GO TO THE BEACH!" she shouted but she completely forgot that none of them were driving.

Chaeyoung laughed softly at the sudden reaction that Sana had when she tried to think of something to do together. She couldn't blame her though because she wasn't exactly good with coming up with activities either, so she nodded her head when her girlfriend mentioned about going to the beach.

"Beach it is then." she replied softly with a slight chuckle as she also stood up from the couch to follow Sana.

However, she then started to get all frustrated when she realized that none of them were driving. She frowned. "How will we get to the beach without driving?" she asked with an irritated look on her face.

"Oh yeah.. I forgot about that." Sana mouthed with a sad expression and pouting lips. But that didn't last long because she already found the solution. "I'll call Jeongyeon she'll probably want to join us along with Nayeon.." she added.

Chaeyoung's expression immediately changed when she heard that Sana said she would call Jeongyeon to help them. She also sighed in relief because she knew that they'd probably be able to go to the beach by following the solution that Sana came up with.

"That's a great idea. Hopefully, they will want to join us." she replied softly with a happy expression that suddenly appeared on her face again.

Time skip

The girls were slowly arriving at the beach. Jeongyeon was so focused on driving them there safely so they could enjoy their time there. Sana was sleeping on Chaeyoung's shoulder on the backseats while Nayeon was scrolling on her phone on the passenger seat.

Chaeyoung looked completely relaxed when Sana's head was resting on her shoulder during the whole drive to the beach. She couldn't help but smirk when she saw how cute and peaceful her girlfriend looked right now.

When they finally arrived at the beach, she slowly went out of the car with her girlfriend in her arms and she was even happier because Jeongyeon and Nayeon were also with them.

"Babe.. why did you pick me up.." Sana mouthed totally sleepy yet she had this playful tone of hers. She slowly started opening her eyes and rubbing them before getting off Chaeyoung's arms.

Chaeyoung watched as Sana slowly opened her eyes and rubbed her eyes with her hands, the action looked really cute. She continued to smile softly as she then answered to her question.

"Why wouldn't I pick up my girlfriend when her pretty head was resting on my shoulder during the whole drive here?" she replied softly and playfully while gently stroking Sana's hair.

"Mmm thank you.." Sana replied and pecked her lips for a few seconds before pulling back and helping the girls to carry out of the car their things.

Chaeyoung blushed softly when her girlfriend pecked her lips again before she then helped the other girls with carrying their things.