No More Students: 2

The three days were almost up and I got... Nothing.

I honestly don't have any idea what to do. I never really was interested in 'ruling' or anything like that, so how would I know what being a king means?

Heck, I practically threw the role of leadership on Baraka with the forest nomads.

"Man, I really should have asked for more than three days," I sighed as I sat in a table.

I was sitting in the room they gave me walking back and forth. That's pretty much all I've been doing other than taking walks to see Camelot. Honestly, I've just been trying to think.

Someone then knocked on the door of the room. I raised an eyebrow and spoke, "You can come in."

The door was opened and on the other side was Kay. He looked over his shoulder at the hallway, looked at both sides, and came in while closing the door behind him.

"Is there something you need?" I asked. Seeing him act in secrecy got me curious.

Kay looked at me for a few moments before he sighed and actually knelt down. "Thank you."

"... Uh, what?" Was the only response I can give.

"Me and Merlin have tried to very hard to warn Artoria of the path she has chosen. Even when she persisted, we assisted her the best we could. But, no matter what, Artoria's smile got weaker and weaker the more responsibility she shouldered, so thank you for stopping her from throwing away her emotions," Kay explained, still kneeling down.

"Okay... seriously, stand up, I'm not a Knight, king, or nobility. Kneeling down to me isn't really... meaningful much," I told him, placing my hands on my waist. "And, in all honesty, I really can't say I did it to help her. I just found her inhuman pretence annoying."

"That's still more than I ever did. As her brother, I should have done something," Kay insisted.

I sighed and shook my head. "Look, considering the fact you ARE her brother, you couldn't really say she's not perfect after she became king, can yo-" I stopped as an idea struck me. I gave Kay a firm glare. "You want to help Artoria?"

"Yes," Kay answered without a second thought.

"Then come with me," taking hold of hid arm, I pulled him up to his feet and walked out of the room. "Where's Merlin usually at?" I asked.

Kay blinked in surprise before pointing at the left hallway. "This leads directly to his tower."

Going in the direction he pointed at, I dragged Kay across the castle towards Merlin's tower. We walked up a flight of stairs, a really long one, and found Merlin at a table reading a tome.

"I know I don't have a door to knock but you can still say- wha- hey!" I cut Merlin off by walking up to him, picking him up, and throwing him over my shoulder.

"Now, Where's Artoria?" I asked Kay.

Kay, uncaring for Merlin over my shoulder though still looked confused, answered. "She's at the throne room listening to Sir Tristan's report. He just returned from-"

"Not important. Let's go," I grabbed his arm and dragged him out.

Walking through the castle, we headed straight for the throne room - while getting stares from guards because of Merlin but Kay waved them off - and opened the doors.

Tristan and five knights were all kneeling there and speaking to Artoria. Obviously, when we walked in, their attention turned to us, and they were all surprised my by carrying Merlin over my shoulder and dragging Kay with his arm.