XI Sraft

(Alexandria)
"You've gotta be kidding me" I said looking down at my report card as I rubbed my temple with my free hand
This is my last year and every single report card has to be at its best no mistakes all four of them have to be on spot or the stupid law school won't even recognize my effort.
I went to my locker and grabbed my book bag along with my gym clothes and headed to the locker room today I have a volleyball game and that's literally the only thing that's been 'fun' these last few months I have about 3 months left of school and I'm trying to get my last report card on spot it has to contain at least 5 a's to even apply to the law school or I'll have to buy and god knows I won't be able to afford that.
"Sup babes" Jordan said walking into the locker room
"Hey" I sighed pulling my hair up in a loose pony tail
Me and Jordan have been hanging out a lot lately but me an Michael decided that it's best if we didn't date right now because of him cheating on his stupid tour, he literally threw my heart in the ocean and said fuck it , yeah he got signed to this record label, young money, and Chris got signed to another a lot has happened in these past few months and the shit is crazy and Chris and Jordan didn't agree with us breaking up but it's not really up to them if we're together or not. Since I'm 18 now I got my own small apartment a few miles away from here I got a job at a pizza shop and a job at forever 21 it's hard as hell working 2 jobs and going to school and trying to fit some sleep into there plus this stupid volley ball gig isn't paying shit but I enjoy it from time to time.
"How's everything been" she asked sending me a warming smile
"Good wassup with this hair" I asked her as I flipped her hair
"Ugh, Chris put milk in my frizz control and dumped the frizz control out and I couldn't wash it this morning because I was already in a rush so I just left it like this" she said trying to put it in a pony tail
"Here" I said handing her a bottle of frizz control I always kept it in my bag for Cases like this.
"Your a life saver"
I smiled then applied some To her super long hair and she brushed it then finally put it up
"Let's go before were late coach carter is already a pain in my ass"
Once we got to the court I dropped my gym bag and went over to my position I scanned the crowd quickly not looking for anyone in particular but once I did that I regretted it because I saw Chris and Michael grabbing seats upfront
I looked at Jordan who was beside me and she smiled big
"Did you know they were coming" I whispered loudly
It was kinda of hard hearing her since all the People getting prepared but I still managed to do it "of course" she smiled
I rolled my eyes then huddled up with my team along with coach carter for her to tell us the strategy for today. "Okay Alexandria u pass off , Jordan you receive the first ball and you all just follow along bench men high isn't really any competition for us" ex plained I looked over at Michael and Chris again to see them smirking at me, That means they know where I am and will probably be watching me for sure I wasn't really scared it was just the fact that me and Michael aren't together anymore so it makes it so awkward.
I went back to my position and the giver to the other team passed the ball over the net and as coach said Jordan punched the ball back over after a few hits back in forth I decided to kick it up a notch because obviously they weren't any competition just like coach said I punched the ball over the net as hard as I could once they missed for the 50th time it was half time and I had about 15 minutes along with the rest of the players I was about to walk off but Jordan grabbed my arm.
"Come sit with me" she said
"Ehh no thanks" I said about to walk off but she grabbed my arm again and gave me that look with her little blue eyes
"Please Alex"
"Fine" I said rolling me eyes she pinched my cheek then grabbed my arm for the 3rd time making me follow her as we walked up the bleachers closer to Michael my heart started to beat rapidly out of my chest
"Well well well if it isn't Alex" Chris said getting up to hug me I hugged him back
Hoping to not get a greeting from Michael, I don't really know where we stand this is the first time in months we've been around each other since our separation and I don't like it not one bit we haven't text called or nothing and I believe it's better that way, Jordan is the only reason we see each other from time to time but this is the first in a long ass time.
"I can't get a hi.?" Michael asked looking past Jordan at me
"Hi" I said dryly
I mentally punched myself in the face because maybe if I act like I'm happy without him it would be better for me and maybe if I make them believe it I would start believing it myself
"We'll be back" Jordan said getting up along with Chris
Great. Just fuckin great.
After a few moments of nothing but silence between us he spoke "how you been"
"Good" I replied quickly
"That's good"
After it grew silent again he slid over closer to me "I miss u Alex"
"Cool tyga I really don't care" I responded
He chuckled a little then put his arm around me
"Remove ya arm off me please and thank you"
He looked at me then moved his arm he stared at me for a while as I looked over at the other team going over drills
Then he sucked his teeth and got up
"You want a soda or sum.?" He asked
I shook my head no then turned the opposite way of him a few seconds later I saw him get up and move, thank fuckin God for that because I don't think I could deal any longer, I just wanna break down and cry and scream at him for what he did to me, I really didn't appreciate it, that shit hurt like hell and I can't deal with that shit, can't raise no fuckin man , better yet he ain't a man he a boy still got some growing up to do.
My thoughts were interrupted by the alarm going of notifying us that half time was over once I got back into the game it was on.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I got home and threw my book bag on the floor and went straight to the fridge I didn't even eat at all today I was so in a rush this morning and I took my lunch time to finish some assignments. I pulled out some subway I got yesterday on the way home and put it in the oven so it wouldn't be so cold I went into my room and cut on the lamp I pulled my clothes off and put on a tank top and just wore my underwear after all I do live alone.
I went back into the kitchen and put my sub on a plate and poured me some chips and grabbed a soda from my fridge, I sat down on my bed and turned my television on seeing love and hip hop Atlanta.
"Finally" I mumbled to myself
I kissed almost every episode knowing that report cards were coming out and I wanted mine to be good and it wasn't.
I was all into my show when there was a knock at the door I looked at my phone and it was 10:46. Who the hell is this.?
I took another bite of my sub before getting up I stood on my tippy toes to reach the peep hole and low and behold it was tyga.
I sucked my teeth the swung the door open hiding my body behind it since I was on in a tank top and my underwear.
"What" I asked
"Damn can a nigga come in.?" He said stepping inside
I rolled my eyes then closed the door behind him
He looked around my house then looked down at me and then my body.
"What you doin.?" He asked going into my bed room
"Nothing tyga damn can I get some privacy" I asked sitting back down and setting my plate back onto my lap
"Not when you belong to me you can't, and stop callin me tyga" he said plopping down on my bed
"I don't belong to you Alexandria is single as hell"
He chuckled then slid his jacket off and shoes off then laid back next to me
"Alexandria ain't goin no got damn where so chill the fuck out"
"Whatever tyga" I said getting up
I went into the kitchen and he followed me once I bent down in the fridge to get another soda he slapped my ass
"Can you not, and why the hell you here anyway ain't yo lil hoe you cheated with missin yo bitch ass" I said walking back into my bed room
"Hoe.? I don't got no hoes Alexandria"
"Fuck that.! You do got hoes or you wouldn't be cheating you bitch ass nigga" I said raising my voice
"I don't damn wha's wit you yo u trippin fa nothin.!" He yelled back
"Wha's wit me.? Nigga you out here fuckin bitches like it ain't no tomorrow.! and I'm tired of you hurtin me.! I don't gotta put up with that shit tyga.! I don't and I'm not, so you can get your shit get the fuck out.!"
"Naaa I ain't goin no where" he said shaking his head at me
"Yes the fuck you are, you gettin the fuck out" I said stepping closer to him
"Or what.?"
"Or I'm stabbin you.! And I'm not playin.!" I tried to go over to my kitchen
But he grabbed my waist and put me over his shoulder and started to walk towards my bed room I kicked and yelled and punched him in his back but he didn't even wince one bit he threw me on the bed and started to kiss down my neck roughly
"get the hell off me tyga.!" I yelled
But he didn't listen he just kept kissing and it felt so good I don't know how long I can keep up a fight
He ripped my tank top revealing my bare body he stared at me for a while with lust and anger in his eyes I didn't really know where this was going but I knew and I'm not sure if tyga even deserved me at this moment.
He then started to suck and nibble on my nipples and that's where I broke, I couldn't keep up a fight, but I wasn't going to moan for him, not this time
I pulled my underwear down along with his joggers and his boxers revealing his not large and hard object and he stuck the tip inside and looked up at me again and I nodded
Then he stuck the whole thing inside me and my eyes rolled to the back of my head, he buried his face into the crook of my neck and began to stroke faster and faster
"Say my name alex" he said sternly
I didn't know if I should or shouldn't but eventually I broke "Michael don't stop baby" I moaned
He felt him smile into my neck and he began to thrust faster and faster, then he started to groan as I moaned his name,I don't know why I did this with him and I don't know what this meant, but I just didn't want this to stop, this is what I needed right now.
"MICHAEL" I screamed as I dug my nails into his back
(Jordan)
"Oh my god Chris" I moaned as he sucked on my neck
"Baby keep it down the neighbors were complaining last time" he whispered into my ear
That was all ruined by someone ringing the door bell ringing
He got up and I slid my robe on following him down stairs
"WHO THE HELL CAN THIS BE" I yelled to him
He looked back at me and shrugged his shoulders then opened the door revealing a girl with blonde hair and a black Trench coat the reached her knees along with some red bottoms
"Wassup" Chris asked her
"I'm looking for tyga" she smiled
"He ain't bitch" I spat at her
All these damn hoes gettin in the way of him getting back with Alex and I'm tired of it my damn self I know Alex is.
"Well tell him his baby mama look in for him" she smirked
I was about to grabbed this bitch and beat her ass but Chris held me by my waist and closed the door
"Chill jay damn"
"What she mean by baby mama".?" I asked him
He strugged his shoulders again and I stared at him for a second
"You so cute" I said jumping onto him
He put his hands under my butt supporting me and carried me upstairs, Michael ass got some explaining to do, a whole lot of it.
------
Jordan and Alex in the media.!
Comment comment comment vote vote vote