CH-5. Her Touch.

Vote target: 700 [1k for double update]

𝗦 𝗛 𝗜 𝗩 𝗔 𝗔 𝗬' 𝗦 𝗣 𝗢 𝗩,

“Five years age gap isn't that bad, you know,” I said, reassuring her and myself too. It doesn't matter much, right?

“Yeah, age is just a number,” she replied, her eyebrows furrowing slightly as she looked somewhere else.

Phew...

I noticed her admiring her own hands. Self-obsessed.

“You have beautiful hands,” I said. I gently held her hand and kissed the back of it. I so want to be both gentle and rough with her. I feel so happy that I met her again.

I smiled at her, but she turned her face to her Poppy and grinned at him.

“Poppy!” She got up and hurried toward him. I smiled; she will love meeting my mom.

I looked at her and saw her slip on the floor, yelping and holding her leg because of the nail brush or something. I panicked and got up when I heard everyone around us laughing, including the workers here. Anger flared in me, and I gritted my teeth angrily.

“If you all laugh or even move a facial muscle once more, I will get you all fired!” I warned, shouting angrily as my voice echoed back to me and the room turned silent. Then, I looked at her with concern and ran toward her, sitting beside her on the floor.

I held her ankle gently. “Are you okay, baby?” I asked her with concern, worry filling my voice. She is such a baby; she shouldn’t run like that. What if she sprained her leg really badly? It will hurt her more if she tries to walk now.

I immediately picked her up in my arms. She looked at me with surprise and shock on her face. “You shouldn’t run like this,” I scolded her, concernedly but whispered it as I didn't want her to feel insulted. Then I started walking with her in my arms.