CH-42. Heart-swelling.

Vote target: 450 (700 for double update)

𝗥 𝗔 𝗔 𝗩 𝗜' 𝗦 𝗣 𝗢 𝗩,

"Nooo..." I screamed, pressing my fingers into my ears as I lay on the floor. The sharp, piercing beep grew louder, sending waves of pain through my eardrums. It felt like I was on the verge of going deaf. The room seemed to close in on me, suffocating me with a storm of voices, all telling me to stay away from Shivaay. The voices were different—none of them came from the same person.

Through the haze of pain, I saw a door and began to crawl towards it, desperate to escape the unbearable noise. I moved as quickly as I could, but no matter how hard I tried, the door only seemed to get farther away.

Suddenly, I saw Shivaay standing near the doorway, his hand extended towards me. But the voices around me only grew louder, until they were a deafening roar. Tears blurred my vision as I tried to push myself forward, but my chest felt heavy, like a boulder was pressing down on it, making it impossible to move any further.

"Ahh..." I cried out in pain as I collapsed, my head hitting the floor with a sickening thud. I reached up to touch my forehead and felt warm, sticky blood.

My gaze snapped back to the doorway, where a man in a terrifying mask now stood, holding a gun to Shivaay's temple. Shivaay didn't flinch; his hand remained outstretched towards me, as if nothing had changed.

"Shivaay..." I whimpered, my voice trembling as I tried to stand, but my body refused to obey.

I closed my eyes, forcing myself to get up, determined to reach him. But then—*bang*—a gunshot rang out. My eyes flew open just in time to see Shivaay crumple to the floor. His face was void of emotion, but his hand remained extended towards me, his fingers twitching slightly as if beckoning me.

"Shivaayyyy!" I screamed, the sound tearing from my throat as I broke down, tears streaming down my face. He lay there, soaked in blood, a sad smile on his lips, tears glistening in his eyes even as they closed.

"Baby, are you okay?"

"See, I am here..."

"Raavi, you need to breathe! Your Shivaay is alive, and you need to be too."