Chapter 7

The moon tried to penetrate the depths of the sea, the light was not strong enough to illuminate the darkness of the ocean. The yellow light swayed on the surface of the sea while following the calm waves. From above, everything looked fine, but inside there was someone who was trying to reach the light with her weak left hand.

Her eyes were dim, unable to open completely. The water that should be blue seems to have changed color, but that is not the problem. Slowly, the body moved away from the desired light, not having the slightest strength to fight it all. The self is weak, very weak. The feeling of tightness in her chest, she couldn't breathe. She also couldn't hold her breath any longer.

Until finally her hand no longer reached for the light, she resigned herself to everything that had happened.

Until someone appeared with a face full of guilt, swimming very quickly after her. Grabbed her hand and hugged the sinking body tightly. Who was holding her, she didn't see clearly.

And suddenly, it all disappeared and was diverted into joyful laughter. White sand accompanied those steps, she felt herself holding hands and heard a voice telling a story. The trees seemed very far away, two pairs of legs walking to who knows where. There was another sound of small laughter that was familiar to her, when she turned her head, she was silent and stared for a long time, she quietly asked, "You are me, then who am I?"

The woman who looked like herself just smiled cheerfully, she didn't answer anything as if she hadn't heard the question. Then, as if she had said something else, the woman who really looked like herself laughed. The woman even stopped and looked at herself very sincerely. But somehow, everything suddenly changed again.

The atmosphere darkened again, she walked away from the woman's side. She saw that face, there were no tears from those left behind. But after a very long distance, a scream was heard, very strong and heartbreaking. Her ears couldn't hear all that, even her chest was so tight that it felt like it was going to explode. Her body was getting weaker. She looked at her wrist, it was very pale. And in that very second, her body seemed to fall from a high cliff.

As she waited to fall, everything returned to the original picture. The ocean was all around her, but this time there was no moon shining on it. There was no woman to hug her, she was alone in incomparable silence. 'I couldn't feel the cold, I couldn't hear my heartbeat, it was faint.' Body warmth slowly spread to every inch of her body. And at that moment, sadness took over her heart. Those eyes finally cried in the ocean, endless sadness penetrated her heart.

Until finally everything changed again, suddenly someone approached her, hugged her gently. But only for a moment, the hug slowly tightened, very tight and finally made her tight and sick at the same time. She tried to struggle, but couldn't. She asked her to stop hugging her in a low, helpless voice, but it seemed in vain. Then she looked again at her hand, her eyes trembled as she saw that the hand was slowly bleeding, and finally her whole body was slowly disappearing. But at the last second when she was about to perish, the woman let go of the hug and looked at her with the same look, a guilty look. The woman even said, "I love you."

....

Her eyes opened forcefully, she took a deep breath and released it in the extremely cramped dark room. Becca immediately turned on her nightlight with her hands still shaking violently. She remembered all the dreams, very clearly. Again, every now and then she held her breath for a long time and then let it out slowly so that the anxiety within her would disappear. Her breathing was completely irregular, the corners of her eyes remembered all the events in the dream. She saw no one but herself. The night air didn't help at all, the tips of her hands and feet felt colder but the sweating didn't stop.