Chapter 11. 1812 

WARNING: this chapter contains mature scenes that are sexual in nature.
***
Those three words had David's body on fire. Clara wanted him. He wanted her. He brought her against him, kissing her passionately. "I want you too."
Clara brushed her lips against his. "Make love to me David. I want to be yours in every aspect."
Kissing her back, David picked her up and placed her gently onto the bed, positioning her so that she was lying on her back, her head against the pillow. He climbed onto the bed, his lips still connected with hers. His hands began exploring her curves, caressing her breasts and then moving down to her hips.
Clara moaned against his lips, her hands beginning their own explorations of his body. She ran her fingertips up and down his back, moving down to caress his backside. She couldn't believe this was happening.
David moved his lips from hers, bringing them down to her neck and beginning a trail of kisses there. Then he lowered them down to her chest, gently nipping at her collarbone before moving lower to her breasts. He kissed each soft mound, his tongue sliding free and slithering around each nipple.
Clara gasped, arching her chest up to his mouth with pleasure. Fire exploded through every inch of her body, gathering deep within her center. She wanted more, needed more.
David raised his eyes to hers, their maple depth dark with desire. He took her face between his hands. "I promise you, I will be gentle."
Clara nodded, realizing that David wasn't going to ruin her simply for the sake of it like Thomas did. She took a breath, slowly relaxing against the mattress. "I'm ready."
Kissing her sweetly once again, David moved his lips down her body, moving them lower and lower until he reached her center. Raising his eyes to hers, he brushed his tongue against her soft pink petals.
Clara gave a cry of surprise and pleasure, not expecting Lord David Spencer to do that. But then she relaxed back against the pillows, allowing her legs to fall apart to give him more room. She moaned softly as she felt his tongue pleasure her sweetness.
David moaned against her wetness, kissing and licking her tenderly. He moved his lips up to the little pearl that rested just above her pink lips, nipping it gently. He was going to make sure she was completely ready for him before he took her.
Clara moaned, closing her eyes as pleasure swept through her. As she felt his tongue continue to glide along her center, she felt her belly tighten with release. Feeling his tongue dip between her petals was her undoing. She cried out, unraveling all over his mouth.
David lapped her up as if he was a cat in search of milk. Once she was clean, he moved back up to kiss her, positioning his cock at her entrance. However, before he could move, he felt her hand on his chest and pulled away. "What is it?"
Clara stared at him, her turquoise eyes dark with desire. "Should I not pleasure you in return?"
David cradled her face between his hands, his gays fixed with hers. "Do you want to? I won't force you to do anything you're not comfortable with."
Clara. "It's not fair that you gave me pleasure and I didn't reciprocate."
David smiled softly. "Darling, it's my duty to give you pleasure."
Clara smiled back. "And it's my duty to reciprocate that pleasure."
David chuckled before helping her sit up. "Very well, if you want to give me pleasure, I won't stop you. But you do not need to gag yourself on me."
***
Taking a deep breath, Clara slowly moved off the bed, going on her knees before him. She was soon face-to-face with his cock, drinking him in. To her relief, David wasn't nearly as large as Thomas.
David moved his fingertips through her curls. "Take your time my love, there's no rush."
Taking another breath, Clara slowly took him into her mouth, sliding him along her tongue. She began sucking him, licking his tip. Then she began moving her head up and down along his cock, not taking him deep into her throat.
David closed his eyes and moaned as ecstasy flowed through him. He caressed the top of her head, watching her pleasure him. He had never seen anything more beautiful.
Clara purred against his cock, continuing to pleasure him. She felt him on the verge of exploding, but then stopped. Opening her eyes, she saw him staring down at her, shaking his head slightly. She looked at him, confused. Didn't he want to explode inside her mouth?
David carefully pulled his cock free from her lips. "I don't want to spend myself in your mouth. I would rather do it somewhere else."
Those words had Clara's core throbbing. She climbed onto his lap once she was on the bed, positioning herself a top him. She was just about to slide down his cock, when their positions were reversed. She found herself underneath David once again, which made her heart flutter with excitement.
David smiled down at her, positioning his cock at her entrance. "I want to hold you properly. I want to make love to you properly."
Clara smiled sweetly, sliding her arms around his neck and bringing him down so that their bodies touched. "I want nothing more than that."
Kissing her softly, David pushed deep into her, twisting his hips and managing to remove her maidenhead without causing too much pain. He didn't feel her tense, but did hear her small gasp. He stopped, allowing her to adjust. "Are you all right?"
Clara nodded. "I'm all right, please continue."
Sliding his arms around her, David began to thrust. He pressed his lips against her for a soft kiss, holding her close as he moved. He moved his hands up and down her back, just as she was doing to him. It was in that moment that he knew he loved her.
Clara held him tightly against her, moving her hips with his. She loved him, loved him dearly. She knew so in that precise moment.