unknown

I was starting to lose feelings in my hands. my hands were going numb very fast. I stood up and ran towards the door expecting jt to fly open . all it did was bruise my shoulder. I sat back down and waited for the man to come back.

After about 10 minutes I heard a car pull up. he got out the car and finally unlocked the door. he had a bag in his hand. he stepped in and looked down at me "name?" he asked . i looked up in confusion "what?". "what is your name?!" he asked with a firm tone and I shook my head refusing to give him my name. he reached into his bag and pulled out a long taser. as soon as I saw it I tried to stand up but he already stuck the taser into my side causing me to fall back down and lose my breathe "name?" . "tenthousand" I said back still trying to catch my breathe . "your real name" I hesitated for a moment when he asked for my real name and finally shook my head again. he stuck the taser back into my side "Thomas!" after I said that he pulled the taser away and nodded. "What's YOUR name?" I asked him . . it was only fair. "you don't get to know my name" I sighed and nodded . I thought of what to call him . I'll just call him unknown for now . . I guess?