realisation

everyone at camp began to realise 10k was taking a very long time. doc,addy and warren we're the worried ones . . murphy couldn't care less. "we need to look for him!! we can't just leave him!" doc said to warren after she suggested they leave after hearing cz on the radio talking about how there's gonna be quite a few z's in that area. "okay,we're gonna look for him but only for a few hours. it's dangerous" warren said to doc and addy. "I dont wanna die because some little shit can't find his way back to camp" murphy muttered under his breath.

it had been a few hours and all they found was his whistle he had on the front of his jacket. everyone except murphy wanted to look for longer but they were already starting to hear the groaning of zombies. they ran from the area .
"so . . I'm guessing we aren't gonna find 10k" addy said sounding quite down about it.
"that kids zombieproof he'll find us" doc replied to addy. "just forget about him what's so special about tenthousand?the only good thing about him is that he's good at killing z's .. he's useless" doc turned to look at murphy after murphy called 10k useless "you know how many times that kids saved your ass? without him the whole group would be dead. shut up and keep walking. "