fighter

unknown was generous enough to give me a lantern thingy. it had a small flame in it. he made sure the door were locked and the windows were secure before taking the zipties off. i shook my hands trying to feel them again . . "finally" i muttered under my breathe "now what do you want with me?!" I asked unknown hoping he'd give me an actual answer this time . . "didn't i tell you to shut up?" he replied seeming annoyed. "I'm not shutting up until you tell me!!!" he shook his head and turned around.

I punched him as hard as I could in the back of his head . he turned around and grabbed my wrist as tightly as he could and stuck two razor blades into my side... I tried to kick him away as hard as I could. "get off you psycho!!" I yelled but he kept digging his blades into me and holding my wrist tighter and tighter until he eventually let go and threw me onto the floor. I tried to stand up but he put his foot on my chest and knocked me back down. I let out a few groans,i was so tired . . exhausted even.

he knelt down and got onto my level "behave . . or else." he said slightly whispering into my ear. I was still confused.i hate to admit it but I was also a little scared. . what did I do? did I hurt him or one of his loved ones in some way? all I knew is that this guy looked pissed. unknown then got back off the floor and grabbed me by the arm .

he unlocked the door and led me to behind the shack and opened an outdoor basement entrance. we started walking down the flight of stairs. when we got to the bottom he threw me down the last step. "fuck!" I thought to myself after letting out a huff from how hard I hit the floor.