14 - Vials & Tribulations.

❝ᴛʜɪs ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs

❝ᴛʜɪs ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs. ᴡᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ. ᴡʜʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs?❞

She hummed as she got ready for her baby cousins to come over. She always loved her baby cousins; they made her overcome with joy. She squealed as Colby came into her room. He stopped, looking at her in shock.

"What's going on with you?" Colby said, looking around.

"Nothing, why would you say that?" She jumped up, fixing snacks in the mini-fridge.

"You only stock your mini-fridge when I'm coming over or when you're super excited, so what's going on?" Colby asked, crossing his arms.

"My baby cousins are coming over tomorrow, and they love it when I make treats and buy them stuff. So I thought I'd start setting things up. I still need to get a few things from the store," Laney explained.

Colby groaned, rolling his eyes. "But it's supposed to be our time."

She smiles, kissing his lips. "We'll get some us time after the cousins are settled in."

"Well, we could get a jump start right now," Colby commented. Laney looks confused. He smiles and throws Laney on the floor, laughing.

 He smiles and throws Laney on the floor, laughing

"Well, today is the big day." She's been sitting on the couch waiting for Colby to finish getting ready so that they can get tickets, Cupid and Jackson are only going to hold our spots for so long before the line gets longer.

"Oh, a little nip and tuck?"

"Finally getting into shape?" Jake asked.

"Getting even with your barber?" Eva said.