1.

"Enough"

He stopped, cause he know it's all useless.

A month later

Weekend means coffee. This guy just loves coffee so much. He's not that obsessed, but it's just, coffee makes him feel better, that's why every weekend, he visits this shop.

The incident still lingers in his mind, but he care less. It's just nothing to be worried about.

The beautiful sound of the chimes was heard when he open the transparent door of the shop, welcoming him the barista that became his friend.

"The usual?" The giant with big ears asks, as the doe-eyed guy is in the counter, in front of him. Soo just hummed and sit near the counter waiting for his order.

He was fidgeting his phone when a familiar voice was heard.

"Hey, Kyung."

He look up and found this gorgeous tanned male.

"What are you doing here, Jong In?" He asks wanting to get rid of the tanned male's presence.

"This is not yours, and it's a public place so I assume everyone is welcome here if they want to buy coffee."

"Yeah, but... you don't like coffees, right?"

"I do now." Soo arch his right eyebrow not believing what Jong In had said. "Okay, I really do like coffees now, so I'll order." And he stand up and do what he wanted to do. After ordering, he sit back across Soo. "Can I sit down here?"

"There are other seats, so why here?"

"Cause I want to be with you." Soo scoffed. "What? I don't want to drink my coffee alone, and it just happens that I know you, so that's why." Soo scoffed again. "Don't take it seriously, okay? Cause if there's someone I knew here, other than you, I would sit in their place. It's not that you're special."

Soo stopped in Jong In's last five words. There's something he felt inside, but he ignores it, and fakes a smile.

"Yeah, I know it. You can sit there."

And the next minutes is silence. They just sip their coffees, until they both separate ways going in each homes.

The tanned male always bother him the next few days. As usual, he don't care and just let him do what he want to do with him.