2.

Sorry that it takes so long.

Didn't proofread.

__________________________________________

"Rope Relationship"

Three simple words escaped from Jong In's lips made Kyung Soo's heart do flip flops. And because of those words, another love story has began.

Three months, six days and five hours; that was, maybe, the time it takes for Jong In to make Soo say 'yes'. And when that time comes, he swore to everyone, that that was the best day of his life.

They do the things couples usually do. They date, they hold hands and they cuddle. And it was a wonderful night with the skies painted with dark blue and a twinkling dots scattered above, when they have their first kiss. It started when they don't know what to say next, then they stare at each other for who knows how long, and Jong In do his job. He initiate it, and he smile between their kisses when he felt Soo kissing him back. They both save their money for their wedding and their house in one account. Their relationship is in bliss that Kyungsoo can't wish for nothing but eternity with his boyfriend.

One year, four months and three days, they treasure their moments with each other. And that night, they shared kisses. Both were busy from work and Jong in just pushed Soo in the walls of their room craving for his boyfriend's lips. He kissed him hard, making Soo hesitate to answer his kisses. It's his first time feeling that way; Jong In kissing him, not passionate and gentle, but a heavy one. But it's Jong In, so he kissed back.

But the tanned male was different that night. When Soo felt Jong In touching his thigh and putting it in his waist, he pushed him.

"What's wrong with you, Jong In?"

"No. What's wrong... WITH. YOU?"

"Why are you like that?"

"Why did you pushed me?"

"Because you know I'm not ready for that!"

"We've been together for a year, Soo. Can you just stop being a child? We're in our legal age, and what are you afraid of? Don't you love me enough to give me what I want?"

"You're selfish, Jong In. You are really a selfish person." And Soo walked out in their room, slamming the door in front of his boyfriend.

From that day on, their relationship become further and further, just like a rope having only one thin string that was holding the others, and if that string breaks, then the one thick rope will become two different things.

Texts, calls, and even talking to each other became rare. They live together, but because of busy schedule in their works, and because of that night, the apartment that they once called home, became an empty four walled shelter.