3.

Sorry for the late update :(

___________________

CALL SIGN

He became busy that's why it's hard to manage his time for his work and for his boyfriend. He loves him, but his job separates them from each other. It is also for their own good. It's for their future why he works so hard. He want to have a good life with Jong in. They will marry each other, and live a happy life, that's why he was working his ass off.

And just one day, he receives a news that Jong In got into a car accident. He dash out of his office and hail a cab going to the hospital where Jong In's mother had said.

They didn't see each other for a month and this was what he met after those days; a fragile tanned guy with full of bandages in his head, laying down in a hospital bed.

"Kai-ah." He cooed, sauntering to his boyfriend.

"The doctor said he's still in a deep sleep, but he'll be okay. And also... his head had a big impact, so there's a big chance that he'll forgot us." Jong In's mother said while carressing Kyung Soo's back.

"Mianhaeyo." He look at his boyfriend's mother.

"It isn't your fault, Soo. Nobody's at fault in this."

Eight days had passed and still, Jong In didn't wake up. As much as Kyungsoo want to take care of his boyfriend, he can't. He still have his work that must been taken care of. But he still find ways to visit Jong In. Every night after his work, he would go to the hospital and talk to a sleeping Jong In, and he would kissed his head before going home.

A month had passed and he just run out of the building he work on, and go to the hospital when his boyfriend's mother called, telling him Jong In finally wakes up.

Slowly, he open the door of Jong In's hospital room.

He leisurely take a step, walking towards the tanned male talking to his mother.

"Kyungsoo."  And Jong In's tilt his head to where his mother look.

Kyungsoo smile at the tanned male's mom and turn his attention to his boyfriend. "Jong In-ah..."

The younger just blink.

"Do you remember him?" The nurse asked.

He blink again.

Kyung Soo's world tore apart, when he heard the word 'no' from Jong In.

"He can remember again. And it depends on him. It depends if he still want to have back his memories." The nurse added.

Kyungsoo can't find his words, so he just nod and take a sit in the bench outside Jong In's room. His boyfriend's mother follows, and sits beside him, patting his back.

"It'll gonna be alright. Make new memories with him."

He heave a sigh and nod.

He was so calm outside, when deep in him, he wanted to cry.

After that, he bids a goodbye to Jong In's mom and leave. It's uselesss to tell Jong In everything. The doctor said he can't be pressured by telling him the past, cause it'll gonna make his head hurt and can slowly make it heal.

Every night, he was the one who take care of Jong In, while in the day it's his mom. And the tanned male didn't talk to him whenever he goes in, in his room. He will just look at the one who visits him, and play with his phone.

Kyungsoo just sit on the couch far from Jong In's bed and read some files he must work for tomorrow. He wanted to tell stories the younger, just to break the silence, but he was too afraid, that he'll be the only one listening.