chapter 5

seungmin who was walking down the hall saw this and somewhat smiled. was he happy that these two are ditching and hanging out dispute the whole "dont hang out with anyone outside tour group" bullshit?, maybe he himself wanted to also bend this rule. just a little bit?.

??: hey! mister! wheres your pass?

seungmin: o-oh uhm i just had it

he said checking his pockets and what not

??: sorry but im gonna have take you to the office.

seungmin: oh..uhm...SPIDER!

he sais yelling making the teacher turn and he quickly ran down the hall with the teacher starting to following, while he was running he bumped into someone

seungmin: ah! move you fat hoe! im gonna get introuble-

before he could finish he got shoved in a supply closet which got him confused

??: ah, bangchan, what are you doing out of class?

chan: i was headed to the bathroom but now im going to class

??: pass please

chan then looked around his pockets for a minute before looking up at the teacher

chan: ah shit, im sorry it must've fallen out my pocket after i finished in the bathroom.

??: okay. thats fine just head to class okay?

chan nodded as the teacher ran down the hall and turned the corner

chan: and your good!

seungmin then came out and punched chan on the shoulder playfully

chan: ah what the fuck?- you gonna hit me after i saved your ass?

seungmin: thats what you get for shoving me in a supply closet!. how come you didnt get chased down or taken to the office!?

chan: uh cause im not a slacker??

seungmin: but your ditching?

chan: but i lied

seungmin: this isnt fair..your stupid group always gets away with things. so do the jocks and the class clowns and the social butterfly group!. but when it comes to my group and the nerds and the artist and well jeongin we always get in trouble for the dumbest reasons..its just not okay!..

chan: i kinda..agree with you..same thing with the whole you can be friends or date people out of your group..it stupid that i cant date the person i like who isnt in my group.

seungmin: uhm you like someone?.

chan: oh..uhm i do

seungmin just nodded as his smiled faded.

seungmin: i have to go back to class. uhm bye?.

he said running off to his class disappointed chan had a crush already. but then again how could a popular guy and a slacker date?.

-with hyunjin and felix

hyunjin: its abandoned so i come here and paint all the time.

felix: aw thats nicee!! ouu! i like this one the most! oh wait no! this one definitely!

hyunjin just laughed and sat in his seat.