chapter 32.

changbin: i had a date with the boy i like from school..

nina: well now its our date so?

changbin: no its no- whatever man.

he said mumbling before driving to the movie theater jeongin had picked out, once changbin got there he saw jeongin standing outside. he looked so cute changbin thought bedore taking a deep breathe stepping out the car seeing jeongins face light up seeing him but then suddenly his smile went away seeing nina step out the car.

jeongin: y-you- your brought her with you..

changbin: ahem- yeah- uhm sorry i didnt tell you left my phone at home

jeongin: no- thats f-fine.

he said frowning a bit seeing nina hold onto changbins arm

jeongin: sorry- uhm i thought you guys broke up?.

nina: oh no! hahah that was just a silly fight we had, we made up this morning once he got home from the little sleepover

jeongin just stared at changbin with disappointment and sadness before nodding slolwy

changbin: so what movie are we watching?

jeongin: uhm- why dont you giys go ahead i-i have to buy another ticket.

he said handing them the tickets, changbin just nodded before walking in the theater with looking back at jeongin who started buying a new ticket.

changbin: get off me.

nina: why? im your girlfriend.

changbin: your not!

he said pushing her away going to the seats sitting down with nina sitting next to him. a few minutes passed and jeongin came sitting down a seat away from changbin.

nina: stop looking at him.

changbin: fuck you.

he said rolling his eyes sitting back slightly staring at jeongin sadly. changbin was really looking forward to the date but his stupid parents had to ruin everything, half way through the movie changbin had finally bulit up enough confidence to try and talk to jeongin but once he called his name nina suddenly jumped on changbin kissing him making jeongin feel horrible.

jeongin: y-your such an a-asshole changbin!.

he yelled as his voice cracked and he ran out the movie theater crying while calling someone, changbin then pushed nina off him and yelled at her chasing after jeongin only to see him get in a car before he could talk. changbin just teared up before going to his car crying. he just wanted to be happy. happy with jeongin but- but he couldn't. his parents wouldn't let him and he was getting sick and tired of it all.

-jeongins pov before running out per say?

i was just watching the movie holding bzck tears. how could changbin bring her to OUR date?..suddenly i heard him call my name so i turned only to see they making out?..he called me to show him making iut with her!..what type of bullshit?!. i could hold back anymore so i stood up calling him an asshole before breaking down while calling seungmin.

seungmin otp: heyyyyy hows it goinggg??

jeongin: c-come pick me u-up!..h-he brought a girl!..t-they made out in front of me- i-i just want to go home. p-please. come get me..i-i dont wanna disturb yours and chans date b-but please..