chapter 17.

once lunch ended everyone went about their day, han went to class avoiding minho, while minho looked for han in the halls and watched him from afar. chan and seungmin met up in the supply closet during 6th period to "mess around". jeongins still avoiding changbin and changbin is missing jeongin. hyunjin and felix are talking here and there durning passing periods and just falling more for each other. san and wooyoung have made eye contact here and there making wooyoung fold like a dumbass and san finds it funny, soobin and yeonjun just doing them. (their secretly dating 🤗), jakes just watching and taking notes on sunghoon while he's also watching jake from afar or whatever, sunoos trying to start conversation with jungwon each passing period which jungwon finds annoying but lovely at the same time.

-skip to ms chus class. (I WILL BE MAKING THIS TEACHER THESE 15 BOYS SAFE PLACE SO YES 🤗)

ms chu: ah! nice to see all your faces again! how was everyones day?

chan: perfect!

jake: okay?

han: horrible.

jungwon: alright

seungmin: heavenly.

san: eh

minho: lame.

felix: fun!

sunghoon: in the middle

changbin: bad.

wooyoung: good

jeongin: painful.

soobin: amazing

sunoo: perfect like chan said!

yeonjun: it was amazingly perfect.

ms chu: wow- a lot of bad, eh, and painful?-

she said laughing a bit before going over to her desk grabbing a book smiling

ms chu: how was everyones first meeting yesterday?

the boys all went quiet looking at one another

ms chu: huh? nobody met up?-

seungmin: me and chan did! we did a lot of work and learned a bit anout each other

sunoo: same with me and jungwon!! his favorite color is yellow and his favorite season is spring!

jungwon: ayy! shushhhh

he said whining and putting his hand over sunoos mouth which made half the class laugh except minho who was staring at han who had sat farther away from where he was yesterday along with jeongin.

ms chu: perfect! write that in you paper sunoo

sunoo: will do ma'am!

ms chu: now for todays assignment i still want to get to know you boys and want you guys to know each other too, so were going to be playing a little game.

hearing this han suddenly got happy

han: ou! i love games!!

he blurted out making the class laugh a bit along with minho who smiled a bit seeing how happy han had gotten

ms chu: well perfect! come up here han your helping me with this game

jeongin: what game are we playing?