| Deja Vu |

Zhi

It was like deja vu coming downstairs and seeing Trouble buried into Ace's insides, while he's on all fours. He wanted something to drink and a piece of Tyla's cake. He stood behind a wall, where they couldn't see him, but he had the perfect view. Zhi wasn't involved with any guy since Ace, and though he was with a chick, he craved dick. He would watch gay porn sometimes, to get off on but it was nothing like the real thing. Ace was so beautiful taking every pound into him, soft moans echoing through the family room. Would I be wrong to catch a quick one, while watching them?"

Trouble smacks his ass, and Ace throws it back. "mmhmm, baby...sssss..fuck it..." Trouble watches it going in and out, then he slows up to let some spit fall, then picks the speed back up. I see why Ace was in love, but then again, Ace could fuck the same way. I took a deep breath and decided that this was wrong. I pulled my eyes away and continued on to the kitchen. I was quiet as possible, I tip toed back upstairs, I was about to enter my room but heard some voices.

"So, you are still sending money to your ex-wife?"

"She's in a tough spot right now,..."

"How is that your problem?" My mom poked Samson's chest.

"It's not but, I mean you help Tania out sometimes."

"Tania is just my friend and she has been diagnosed with an illness that is out of her control, she hasn't really been working and for you to compare the two is sick."

"I feel sorry for her,"

"as if she needs your sympathy." She scoffed.

"I feel sorry for her but does that mean you just don't come home for days? I am your husband."

"Tell yourself that because it's not me who needs the convincing." She glares at him.

"You know, you weren't forced to marry me, you could of declined."

"Contrary to what you believe, I do love you."

"You have made Ace, Tania and Tyla more of a priority and made them feel more like family than you ever have me."

"I'm all they have, Zhi and I. Tania worked her ass off to get her family out of the shit Michael left them in. His gambling costed them everything."

"So be there as her friend but you're not married to her, you should take care of home first."

His mom finally looked up towards the door and saw him. She quickly closed it.

Damn, Ma Tania is sick, no wonder my mom had been around her more than the usual. Ace must not know, I had to talk to my mom tomorrow, this can't be good. When I got back to the room and joined Ayesha, she snuggled back up to me immediately.
"What took you so long?" She asked.

"Nothing, go back to sleep."

*******************************

The following morning I was extremely tired from not being able to get any rest. The moment I saw my mom I asked to speak with her alone. We took a ride to the store. "Son, what all did you hear last night?"

"Enough, ma how sick is Ma Tania?" I got straight to it.

"I'm not supposed to be discussing this with you and you cannot tell Ace under any circumstance...Tania's wishes."

"Yeah yeah yeah,"

"She has cervical cancer,"

"Damn, how bad?"

"It's stage three and it's spreading."

"She can't keep this from Ace and what about Tyla?"

"Tyla knows, but by accident." My mom put some fruit in the cart.