Part : 2 Juniors in past?

Author POV

"Where are we?" questioned Wei wuxian after opening his eyes.

"It's looks like a temple" said Lan xichen analysing the place.

"Wei wuxian!" screamed a woman in purple from behind.

"Mom what are you doing here?" asked Jiang yanli.

"What's this place" questioned Jin guangyao.

"Why everyone is here?" Said Nei huaisang on the verge of passing out again.

"A random Array appears, and now We are here" replied Jiang fengmian.

"Same happened" said Nei mingjue.

"We are also brought up by an Array" exclaimed Madam jin .

A loud thud can be heard caused by falling.

"Ouchhh" Zizhen fell on the ground and Jin Ling fel upon him.

"Aaaa" screamed Jin ling, Sizhui fell on him and followed by Jingyi

"Just stand up" yelled the boy in yellow. After realising they are not in ground both boys stand up and help remaining to stand.

"Why did we get here?" said the Zizhen as he recognised the place which was none other than the Temple of Dafan Mountain.

This temple was once inhabited by a possessed heavenly maiden, notorious for extracting worshippers souls in exchange for fulfilling their desires.

"It's all because of this un-lan" said the boy in yellow.

"Guys at your back!" said zizhen as his eyes got widen.

"What's behind -"  Jin ling couldn't complete his sentence as he looked behind.

"Who are you Young master's" asked Lan xichen calmly while others are just confused after seeing the unknown faces.

"A-die what are you saying?" Said the unlan boy.

Lan xichen soul left his body and refused to return for some moments after hearing the boy just said Everyone gasp and widen their eyes even Lan zhan. Lan qiren sprout blood.

"What nonsense!" screamed Lan qiren on top of his lungs.

"Zu shufu i accept, i shouldn't sneak out but you can't disown me" said the Lan Jingyi almost crying.

"Yes, Zu shufu we are truly sorry!" said Lan sizhui his robes seemed similar to the robes Lan zhan wears.

"Whom did you call a-die?" asked Wei wuxian confirming what he just heard was right.

"Wait!" Lan Jingyi got confused by seeing them.

"Why are they looking so young?" exclaimed the zizhen and the four boys finally distinguishes that everyone seemed younger.

"Jingyi what you did! I told you not to touch Wei jiu stuff, see what happened" blamed Jin ling.

"What's year is this?" asked Lan sizhui as he get something.

"It's Xuan Zheng year 14!" replied Nei huaisang.

"What the hell!" screamed three boys together.

"It means we are back in time!" exclaimed Zizhen with unusual expressions.

"When our parents were studying in Gusu!" exclaimed Lan sizhui still politely.

silence......

The four boys recovered from the shocked and look around only to found the curious and confused eyes of the cultivation world.