𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 003: 𝗣𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗢𝗠 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗔 𝗣𝗧.1

𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 : 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗕𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦

  "I feel bad" adelelina mumbled as her mother patched up her knuckles "well don't you did the right thing" her mother answered back "but I could have gotten you fired" the young girl rambled on "Hey it's ok, I run that school and I'm not going to...

  "I feel bad" adelelina mumbled as her mother patched up her knuckles "well don't you did the right thing" her mother answered back "but I could have gotten you fired" the young girl rambled on "Hey it's ok, I run that school and I'm not going to let some boy beat you up" her mother said as she cupped her daughter's cheek.

"But your going to have to work with me ok" her mom said in an agreeing tone as he daughter nodded "ok go and get ready for bed" her spoke as she got up and brushed off her dress.

"I'll be talking to Jean-Pierre by the way!" Her mother yelled again as she headed out of the room.

"Good morning girls" adelelina says in a chirpy tone "Morning" Michelle replies back "what where you and those boys talking about?" The tall girl questioned "Joseph...they said he lost his oh dear-" Simone began to say as her face turned pale cause Michelle and adelelina to turn around.

The group of kids looked in shock as they watch Joseph walk into the courtyard. "Come on let's get to class Michelle said grabbing Adelelinas are make her break contact with the one eyed boy.

"Today we are going to do a play!" Mrs. Céline the theatre exclaimed while clapping her hands " This is one of my favorite plays and it the first time I get to produce it since there a finally girls her to play the other roles!" She said while handing out the scripts.

"Now I want every one in the class to say their roles please!" The lady said while walking around the class. A few minutes later half of the class finished naming their roles and it was now adelelina's turn.

"Christine Daaé" the young girl said a loud with a soft smile "wait a second I'm missing someone.." Miss Celine said as she looked at some papers "Ah ha! Joseph you didn't say your character.." the woman's said turn to the boy "im the phantom.." he mumbled "I'm sorry what was that hon I need you to speak up!" She said with a smile.

" I got the phantom" Joseph's said louder as he stared at adelelina "How marvelous" she teacher said again clapping her hands "Now I want these parts memorized by the end of the week, please thank you!" She yelled as the class left.

"HEY!" Joseph yelled out causing adelelina to stop in her tracks "so my place of yours?" He questioned as he scratch the back of his neck "my place I guess" the girl mumbled as she took a peace of paper out of her bag and began writing down on it.

"Here..that's my address..you can come by at six okay?" She said quite sternly as the boy simply nodded as he watched the girl walk away.