𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 004: 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦?

𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗

(KNOCK..KNOCK..KNOCK)

"I got it!" Adelelina said as she got off the couch straightening herself up and opened the door. There stood Joseph descamps leaning on doorframe with a cigarette hanging from his lips.

"Are you gonna let me in or am gonna freeze my ass off out here?" The brunette questioned as he pushed himself past the girl. "Ok mom we're gonna head upstairs ok!" Adelelina said as she began to walk "Ok but no funny business please, I'm too old to raise another child" Her mother said as she grabbed her coat.

"Wait where you going?" The young girl questioned "out, I have friends to ya know" her mother said as she walked out front door causing adelelina to shrug and walk upstairs.

"Huhmm, The Beach Boys" Joseph said as he looked through Adelelina's records "yes now put that down" she said rolling her eyes "no wait I want to put something on" he said rummaging through the box and started up the record player.

The room was quiet we "End of the world By Skeeter Davis". "Nice choice.." adelelina said as she got comfortable on her bed "you can sit ya know" The girl said in a dull tone while looking at the script when she felt the bed slightly dip as Joseph sat stiffly.

"Close your eyes and let the music set you free" Joseph said "I'm a honest girl, M. Le Vicomte de Changy, and I don't lock myself up in my dressing-room with men's voice" read adelelina.

"I'm bored" Joseph groaned as he flopped down on the girl bed "ok.. I can grab some food from downstairs if you want?" Adelelina said looking a the boy "no that's fine.." he said turning over to look at her "soo..how's your eye doing?" She asked looking at him intently "good I guess" he mumbled back while taking the eyepatch off.

"I looks like shit I know.." Joseph said getting you and look into the small mirror adelelina had in her room "no not really..Now we match" Adele said rolling her shirt up to show a large scar running up the right side of her stomach. Joseph look at her in shock as he turned around reaching his hand out to touch it, but adelelina quickly rolled down her shirt before he got the chance.

"I think we should just finish up" adelelina said walking around "why do you do that?" He questioned her "do what?" She said confused "Let me get close to you and push me away" Joseph said Standing up and walking towards her "you act like we're friends or something" she said sitting down causing him to do the same.

"I thought we were becoming friends" Joseph whispered as stroked her hands with his, making sure to it gently as an attempt not to scare her off "guess we could be...but you have to stop being mean to my friends" adelelina said sternly.

"I promise" he whispered again as he slipped his hand into hers.