3x21 Before Sunset

Mystic Falls High School
It's morning. Alaric is sitting alone at his desk in his classroom, his feet propped up on the desk. He twirls the white oak stake in his hands and takes his feet off the desk. He leans forward and looks at the stake. He turns to look out the door. He hears Elena entering the school.

Elena is on the phone with Tyler, she walks through the halls of the school.
Elena:"what do you mean you're ditching my clean up committee?"
Tyler is at Klaus' Family Mansion,"Klaus called. He's leaving town and wants me to pack up his house."
Elena:"well, since when does sire bond equal mover slave?"
Tyler:"since he realized you're not gonna dump me for him. Or he just might go to Nevaeh. Since he likes both of you."
Elena:"ugh, he's being petty."
Tyler:"and he still thinks I'm sired to him. It's fine, I'll keep up the act and it will all be over soon. I'm late, I gotta go. I love you."
Elena:"I love you too."
Elena hangs up the phone. She hears a noise and turns around. Behind her, Alaric rushes past. Elena turns back around.
Elena:"hello?"
Elena walks into the cafeteria. Rebekah is alone, cleaning up the mess from the dance.
Elena:"where's Jace?"
Rebekah:"he bailed. Got called into work at the last minute."
Elena:"are you kidding me? So, it's just us?"
Rebekah:"yes, and you're late. Clean up committee started at 8 o'clock."
Elena:"it's like 8:02."
Rebekah:"exactly. I managed to turn up on time and I didn't even get to attend the dance that I organized."
Rebekah walks past Elena and emptied out the trash.
Elena:"I'm sorry about your mom. I mean I know you like, hated her and everything, but still...I'm sorry."
Rebekah:"I'm sorry about your teacher. He seemed like a nice guy."
Elena:"yeah. He was."
Rebekah:"I'm gonna get started on the gym."
Rebekah walks out into the hallway. Alaric comes around the corner and Rebekah stops dead in her tracks.
Rebekah:"you're supposed to be dead."
Alaric:"I am!"
Rebekah rushes at Alaric, but Alaric throws her against the locker. He's about to stab her with the white oak stake when Elena rushes out of the cafeteria and pins Alaric to the locker. Rebekah takes the stake and stabs Alaric with it. Elena and Rebekah look at each other as Alaric takes the stake out. When he finally gets it out, he realizes that they are both gone.
Outside, Elena rushes to her car and pulls out her keys and fumbles with them. She sees Alaric's reflection in her car window and drops her keys. Alaric snaps Elena's neck and she falls to the ground. Alaric drags the unconscious Elena back towards the school as his flesh starts to smoke and burn off. Rebekah watches him enter the school.
~~~***~~~
Gilbert Residence

I draped a white cover over an armchair

I draped a white cover over an armchair. Jeremy and I poured paint into a paint trough and begin to paint the room. Stefan walks in.
Stefan:"going darker, huh?"
I looked around,"I went to the store last night, and got some paint."
Jeremy:"that's what happens when you decide to paint your dead guardian's room in the middle of the night."
Stefan:"I don't suppose anyone tried to talk you guys out of doing this so soon."
Nevaeh:"we have to keep moving. Otherwise we'll start thinking and we don't want to think."
Stefan:"want a hand?"
Jeremy:"so, are you two like back together or something?"
Nevaeh:"what? No, Jer, we're just..."
Stefan:"I—I was just checking up on you guys. Seeing how you were doing, after everything."
Jeremy:"we're fine. But, if you are trying to be the good guy again, why don't you do the right thing and give us one day. Just one day without any vampires in it."
Jeremy leaves the room. I dropped my paint roller in the trough and walks towards Stefan.
Nevaeh:"he didn't mean that."
Stefan:"yeah, yeah he did."
The doorbell rings.
Stefan:"I'll get that."
Stefan goes downstairs and answers the door. Damon is holding Bonnie by the arm. She has a bite mark on her neck which is still dripping blood.
Damon:"we have a problem."
~~~***~~~
Klaus' Family Mansion
Klaus is packing up things around the house while Rebekah talks to him.
Rebekah:"Alaric Saltzman just tried to kill me."
Klaus:"Alaric Saltzman is supposed to be dead."
Rebekah:"well, he's not and he's a vampire thanks to mother's spell with a white oak stake that can't kill him. He's strong, Nik. Too strong."
Klaus:"where is he now?"
Rebekah:"he's stuck at the school without a daylight ring, but as soon as night falls he'll come after us. We need to leave now."
Klaus:"fine. I'll collect Nevaeh, we'll be on our way."
Rebekah:"forget Nevaeh! You don't need any more stupid hybrids!"
Klaus:"what I need is protection from Esther's continued assaults against us."
Rebekah:"we'll protect each other, like we always have. Always and forever, Nik."
Klaus:"I'm not leaving without her."
Rebekah:"I'm leaving now. You can either walk out that door with me or you are on your own."
Klaus looks at her but says nothing."
Rebekah:"fine. Trust your hybrids over your family. Let your spite be the death of you, see if I care."
Rebekah walks out of the room, walking into Tyler on the way out.
Rebekah:"move it, sire boy!"
Tyler:"whats her deal?"
Klaus stares at him arms Tyler continues on into the room.
~~~***~~~
Gilbert residence
Bonnie, Damon, and Stefan are in the kitchen together. Stefan brings Bonnie a towel for her neck wound.
Stefan:"what do you mean he turned? I thought you were standing guard!"
Damon:"don't blame me. Blame Bonnie the blood bank. She fed him."
Bonnie:"I had no idea what was happening. Okay, the witches led me there. They wanted him to feed so he turned."
Stefan:"so, where's the stake now?"
Damon:"oh, you mean the white oak one? The one that can kill an Original and wipe out an entire line of vampires? We don't know."
Damon glares at Bonnie as he speaks the last few words.
Bonnie:"if you are so upset with me, why did you feed me your blood to save my life?"
Damon:"because I do stupid things, Bonnie. I do things, like let my friend die with dignity when I should have just killed him."
Stefan:"alright, so how do we kill him now?"
Bonnie:"I've been trying to figure that out. A witch can't truly make an immortal creature, there is always a way to undo a spell."
Damon:"so, what's the witchy work around?"
Bonnie:"that's the problem, I don't know."