006 - nineteen (part 2)

LILIANA
What happened in my room the other day.. well..

Let's not talk about that. I'm just going to pretend like that didn't happen and Ace my classes. I pick a boho top with a matching skirt and head band and check myself out in the mirror approving my outfit.

I go downstairs grab an apple and I decide to take the bus instead. I really don't want to face Cole.

"Liliana, the truth is, I can't resist you."

Shit! What happened to not thinking about what happened? I hit myself in the head annoyed at myself for not being able to control how I feel for Cole.

Something tells me I won't ever be able to.

▪︎
|
|
|
▪︎

I walk into the lunch after my classes. I find Cole with another girl. Whose all over him.

What the hell?!

"If you give me a chance, trust me."

Something in me doesn't think straight. I rush up to him with an angry look on my face. "What the fuck, Cole!" I yell, slamming my fists onto his table. The girl on his lap flinches yet he has a stable look on his face.

"What happened, Lils?" His lips formed another one of his smirks. I wasn't going to fall for them now. "Are you being for real?!"

"Liliana, your the one who said you didn't want to the fling-thing."

"Yes because, I don't like the idea of 'no strings attached.' Cole! It just means I would be another one of your fuck buddies!"

"No Liliana, I said you would be different." He pushes the girl of his lap and pulls me closer to him

"How?!" I try pulling away from his hold but my body didn't agree. "Lils, you are different. Maybe I didn't want a relationship, but You are." He gives me a reassuring smile.

"Look, you don't have to give in now. But, come with me to the lake house."

"What? Your kidding right?"

"No, please.. I won't ever ask you to skip school again." His voice sounded so wrongly good. I needed to say no, I wanted to– but, I couldn't.

"Fine." I mumbled out.

Oh yeah, I was going to fucking regret this.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter, but its going to get a bit Spicier the next chapter!