2.Fitting Room Confessions

I know this song 'My Life Would Suck Without You' explores the nature of their romantic relationship but I think it could also be a vibe for a friendship song. The lyrics talk about their ups and downs and the irreplaceable connection between the partners. Also about how life is significantly better and more fulfilling with the other person emphasizing the importance of their bond. Isn't that exactly how we wish our friendships with our besties to be?Listen to it!!you will fall in love with it!

Technically ,I'm single.
But my heart is taken by someone I cant call my own!

After 2 years

Diya's POV:

"Alia, wake up already!"

"Alia, wake up! You're already late!" I screamed at her while applying lip balm to my lips. This sleepyhead never sleeps or wakes up on time. She's a heavy sleeper and nothing I mean nothing, not even a cyclone or tornado, can disturb her from her deep slumber, except a call from her parents.

"Alia, your phone is ringing, it's aunty" I said. She quickly jumped out of bed to answer the call, running towards me, soon realizing I was bluffing, evident from the smirk on my face.

I ran away from her to save my life as she chased me, trying to hold me hostage.

"How dare you disturb my beauty sleep!" yelled Alia, grabbing my hand and threatening to bite it, as she had done many times before. I know we are crazy.

"We're getting late for uni, Alia. For once, let's attend classes on time" I said, trying to break free from her grip and giving her a serious look.

"Yeah Alia, you should stop reading those books late at night. It makes all of us late in the morning" said Aayush from the kitchen, helping Samaira cook breakfast for us while walking towards me demanding his morning kiss.ufff!I am in the middle of a battle and all he wants is romance not that he has to help me. Alia turned towards Aayush saying "Don't involve my babies."

"Tum kuch din apne bache ki unke papa me paas you bhejo...kab tak tum apne bacho ko aur hum tumhe Sambhal they rahenge"he smirkingly said

(Send your child to his father for a few days... how long will we keep looking after your children and you?)

"Jahanum tak ab Sambhal na Padega Aayushi friend oh na mere.ab apne friend me liye itna nahi kar sakte " she replied

(You'll have to manage until hell, Aayushi. Can't you do at least this much for your friend now?)

Before Aayush could say anything, Samaira announced, "Breakfast is ready" hinting for us to stop the catfight and have breakfast.

"I'll deal with you later" muttered Alia as she went to her room to freshen up.

Meanwhile, we were having breakfast and were ready to go when Samaira and Hriday left since they were running late and attending different universities.

It was me and Aayush waiting for Alia to get ready for the university when Aayush swiftly got a morsel towards my mouth intending to feed me.I ate it and couldn't stop blushing. The subtle things that he does and makes no big deal of it makes my heart flutter. We have been since 2 years and he never misses a chance to do something special that makes me crave for more us time.

Alia quickly came out, grabbed an apple on her way, and swiftly moved towards the door. Then she remembered that she had to throw rice grains on the balcony floor for the pigeons to eat.She has a daily ritual of throwing rice grains at least 3-4 times a day when she is at home, or just twice if she is going to university.