Chapter 2:The Dark And Light Side Battleling Darth Revan

"I am Darth Revan....your father" (Y/N) backed up.

"Your my father?" The robe man nodded.

"If you are wondering why it seems like I abandoned you...just know that is not what happened".

"Then what is it? Why was I sent to Copper 9 if you claim you didn't abandon me?"

"Son listen"

"Don't call me that! My parents are". Revan then shuts the Lazer blade off.

"Lori Revan and Cal Revan. 2 worker drones that found your pod and raised you. Don't look surprised I am one with the force. I have been with you the whole time, you just didn't know it. You probably don't want to hear it, but just know your mother and I loved you. We just couldn't show it. We where attacked just as your mother had given birth to you.......by the very demon that haunts you". (Y/N) looked at Revan.

"The masked demon that been in my nightmares. What is it?"

"I can not say, just know it will eventually come for you. It is the very essence of the dark side of the force".

"What is the force?"

"The force is in everything. It is what guides the universe. It can be a powerful tool and weapon. It can give knowledge and fear. There are 2 sides. The light and the dark. But if your will is strong enough you can control both sides of the force. I will train you for the coming battle. It is unfortunately destiny that this will happen. In 5hrs I will train you to use the force and become a knight of the force like me". Revan then tossed another one of those strange objects to (Y/N).

"5hrs?.....thats impossible! I'm not a warrior what even is this?" He pointed to the object.

"It's called a lightsaber. It is a tool used by force users. Whether they Jedi or Sith. You will learn to wield it".

"Ok but I don't understand how will I be ready in 5hrs's?".

"5hrs on Copper 9, but in this place it will be 5 years. In 5 years I will train you to wield the force. What path you go down will be entirely up to you after. Will you be fooled by the light? Will you be embraced by the dark. Or will you be one with the force?" (Y/N) stood there thinking then he answered.

"How will I learn?" Revan then ignited his lightsaber.

"Simple....learn or die" Revan then walked up to (Y/N) slicing at him.

"WAIT I DONT!" he didn't get to finish as he was cut down. Looking around he was confused. He was standing in the same spot before he was killed.

"Every time you die here you will reset before our battle begins. Learn from every mistake and show me you are one with the force. I will get faster and faster. Keep up with me to survive" (Y/N) ignited the lightsaber finally but he had a long way to go. Revan cut him down again and again and again. (Y/N) finally started to swing but it was sloppy. It was just flailing. Revan easily countered it every time. (Y/N) tried to use the force on Revan but he was overwhelmed by Revans power. Revan had hit him with a force push sending him down into the abyss below. Back in the same spot again (Y/N) ran up to Revan. They clashed blades only for him to lose the clash.

"Wow this is going to be" Revan stabbed him without warning. There is no time for chat. He must fight for his life. After losing more then 50 times (Y/N) able to pick up some form in his swings. It was still not enough to even come any closer to landing a strike. He eventually tried to force push Revan again, just like last time nothing happened. Revan just kicked him and decapitated him. After dieing for the 250th time (Y/N) was actually starting to clash more with Revan. He began to try and kick Revan or punch him, to get a opening. Revan would just use the force to jump out the way, or enhance his movement. (Y/N) tries to copy the jump but Revan chops both his legs off. "AHHHHHHH FUCK!" Revan actually spoke.