Chapter 3: Pilot Part 2 Hell Breaks Lose

The scene opens up in the world between worlds of the Force. Revan and (Y/N) was clashing again. Revan swung his left lightsaber but (Y/N) blocked it, Revan then swung his right lightsaber. (Y/N) caught the swing with the force. (Y/N) then force jumps over Revan, bringing his lightsaber behind him to block both Revans double lightsaber strike. He held Revan till he hits him with a round house kick sending him backwards. (Y/N) spins his lightsaber till he changes to form 3. He then charges Revan. Revan swings his lightsabers in rapid succession, but (Y/N) was matching each strike. (Y/N) then used his lightsaber to push aside both Revans. After that he hits Revans shoulder, landing a strike. Revan then force chokes him and throws him. (Y/N) got up quickly and unleash force lightning at Revan. Revan did the same. They clashed, trying to overpower one another. They held for 15 minutes getting closer, before (Y/N) focused the force with his eyes. This made them stalemate. A force explosion sends them both backwards, sliding across the floor. The scene then changes to the colony bunker. Uzi was walking towards the first of the 3 colony doors. She swiped the master keycard she had to open the first door only to be greeted by her father Khan Doorman.

 She swiped the master keycard she had to open the first door only to be greeted by her father Khan Doorman

"Oh robo Jesus!" Uzi said to Khan. Khan then asked her a question.

"And where might you be off to?" Uzi then answered.

"Umm....Sneaking out to make out with my boyfriend that I definitely have?" Khan started to laugh.

"HA ha ha Seriously, though? Your mother would know if you had a boyfriend"

"Okay, okay, you caught me! I need to measure...the exterior hydraulic mechanisms of door one. Because that's... the project I'm working on for school? A big old door! Just like what my old man build!" Khan isn't buying this. "I want to join the WDF and hide behind the doors like cowards while playing cards and stuff." Khan let off a chuckle.

"Well, we don't just play cards." After Khan said that that the next door opens behind him. It was the WDF playing cards. Cal Revan was to the very right of the table. Another member named Braxton

ended up asking Khan for something

"Khan! Can you grab a fresh pack? We literally only play cards so much that the numbers have faded. Oh, hey Uzi!" Cal had also waved to Uzi, and she waved back. Khan closed the door.