The Concert's soon

Finally we're here. I moved to Paris with my twin sister. It's always been our dream. We're both 19. She has brown hair and I have strawberry blonde hair. We both have green eyes but that's the ONLY thing we have in common. You behaves more like a 13 yr sometimes. She is completely obsessed with a few guys from a band called Tokio Hotel, I only know them through her and she wants to persuade me to go to a concert next month but I don't think much of it, but she kept trying and she was successful .....

It's now 4 days before the concert in Paris and she doesn't talk about anything else and by now I was very annoyed because she only ever talked about one Bill, who as far as I know is the singer of the band. The only one who looks a bit good is Tom ....kaulitz.

ISA.....ISA...ISA*she shouted* yes, what is it?*I answered annoyed*WE NEED OUTFITS FOR THE CONCERT!okay...okay..then lets go shopping!

They have arrived at the mall and are going to H&M...

ISAAAAA look how pretty the dress is*she pointed to a black dress with glitter it looked really good and even when she had it on it looked great*Looks really good lily,Lily bought it and they go to Bershka to find one for Isa.

Wow that's pretty*said lily*yes maybe a little bit*I replied annoyed I didn't want to admit that I thought it was really pretty*GO ISA try that on*she said and pushed me into the changing room*WE'RE BUYING THAT*she said as I came out*It was a red dark red short cocktail dress I liked it they bought it and went back home....

2 days before the concert....

She kept asking me what hairstyle she should do. I always replied with "I have no idea." Now she asked me for the 3rd time today, "ISAAAA what hairstyle should I do, curly, braided or straight?" Just do curls*I said and smiled*

So guys this was the first chapter i hoped you liked it the next one is coming today too:))
Btw my tt user is Kaulitz.twxns thx for  reading byee.:3