009

Happy Holidays🎅
                   Remember fi vote😉

                                Geo🌚
          __________________________________

Feel like mi inna wah dream. All now mi cyah find out how mi a control mi self when Shay deh right in front a mi.

She finished cooking and she placed the plate before me, damn it smelt good.

Yuh nah share out none fi yuh self, I asked.

“Nah...mi naave no appetite,”she replied smiling.

I knew she was flirting but I had to eat something before I dealt with her.

I finished eating and it tasted amazing. Yuh know how mi glad seh more lef, but enough bout food, I had an entire meal before me.

So yuh plan fi be mi omn?

“Yuh know seh if Leo find out yuh dead, ”

E nah fi find out now an mi willing fi risk e fi yuh, I said stepping closer to her so that she was fully braced against the counter.

I lifted her chin so she was now looking in my eyes and leaned in for a kiss. Knowing her little ways, I expected her to push me away making it harder for me to get her,but I was pretty surprised when she wrapped her arms around my neck,tipping on her toes to reach my lips.

I felt my body respond when we kissed and immediately I felt my d*** rise.

She pulled away, panting. Smiling when she saw how hard I was.

“Maybe...we should finish this up stairs, ” she grinned and I instantly agreed.

I hurried upstairs,holding on to her. She pushed me unto the bed and I pulled her towards me,sitting on my lap.

She ripped off my shirt and tossed it on the floor,our lips meeting once more.

I pulled off her shirt and unpinned her bra throwing them on the floor.

I wanted her right now but my hands didn't seem to move fast enough. I flipped her over and took off her shorts.

I was so caught up in the moment, I couldn't even describe it anymore. I just knew I fell asleep satisfied and God damn I was right when I said that I couldn't live without her.

Throughout my years of girls,Shay was the only one that made me feel attached.
             ______________________________

I woke up the next morning feeling so damn good. Shay was still asleep, she looked like an innocent angel,sleeping on my bare chest.

I gave her a little peck on the forehead and that woke her up.

Good morning sunshine,I said as she looked up at me and a smile appeared on her face.

“Morning,”she replied.

Yuh know how happy yuh mek me be

“Last night or e fact seh mi agree fi deh wid yuh?”

I scratched my chin pretending as if I was in deep thought, “Both,” I replied smiling and she laughed.

“Yuh mess up mi hair,”she said sitting up,the sheet wrapped around her.

Hush...couldn't stay calm wid all dat in front a mi, I smirked and she took up a pillow and hit me in the face.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in,kissing her.

“I need a shower,” she whispered.

I pointed to the door opposite to the bed and she got up pulling the sheet with her,almost letting me fall.