Back From The Dead

Kokichi Oma. The so-called 'antagonist' who planned his own death in an attempt to save us. "Oh, it's you guys." He reluctantly let us in. " You can sit on the couch. Be quiet, though." We sat down as I realized I was still gawking. I quickly closed my mouth and smiled sheepishly. It's been a while since i've interacted with anyone else except for Maki and Himiko.

"It's okay. Don't force a smile." Kokichi said kindly. "I get it. You're confused. I'll explain. So, after everyone died in the killing game, they would appear here, in the real world, for whatever reason. We definitely died, though. We sometimes feel pain because of our deaths. Rantaro and Angie get migranes. Also, Kaito still has some symptoms from his illness. I would go into more detail, but you probably want me to shut up now."

"So... I can see Kaede again?" I asked. "Yeah, but she's sleeping right now. I'll show you to your rooms, and Shuichi, I'll wake you up as soon as Kaede's awake, okay?" He said. "Okay." I replied. He showed us to our rooms, and we eventually fell asleep. I awoke in a daze. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the bedside table. A phone? Kokichi said he would wake me up as soon as Kaede's awake, so she must be asleep right now. I'll go downstairs.

As I went downstairs, a loud voice reverberated through the room. "Poo-ichi!" Sitting at the table, my old friends. Miu Iruma, Rantaro Amami, Angie Yonaga, Kokichi, and Kirumi Tojo cooking in the kitchen. "Sit down, asshole!" Miu yelled. She really is... something. Kokichi has less food than everyone else, though. I wonder why.

I sat down next to Rantaro. "Hey, it's been a while." He said. "Yeah. It has." I replied. Kirumi placed a plate of pancakes in front of me. I saw Tenko Chabashira, another old friend. She let out an audible gasp. "Woah! They're here already?!"

A figure appeared behind Tenko. Himiko. Himiko always ignored Tenko's affection during the killing game. After she died, Himiko longed for it. She blamed herself. I can't imagine the pain she went through.

I expected Himiko to be elated. But I saw something I didn't expect on her face.

Fear.