Meeting Bands

So I got up an went back to he bunks an got into my bunk an shut my curtain an I heard an argument between Andy and my dad so I went out and asked "What the hell are you to arguing about?" And my dad looked at me an said "Blaze this doesn't concern you so just leave." so I just went back to my bunk and shut the curtain and put my headphones in an laid down an faced the wall.
Then after about a couple of hours I came out of my bunk and went into the lounge and went to the fridge and grabbed a monster and went back to my bunk and I shut my curtain but then it opened and I look an I see my dad and I asked "What do you want?" and he asked "Well we are at the first venue." so I got up and grabbed an outfit and it was white high waisted shorts and a black muscle tank with black veil brides on it an I shoved him out and I got changed and then I grabbed all my bracelets and put them on so they cover my scars especially the six new ones I did a week ago and then I came out and we left the bus.

Then while black veil brides went to set up I went around meeting bands like Asking Alexandria, Falling in Reverse, All Time Low, Pierce The Veil, and so many more and it was super fun meeting all the bands then I went to the back section and watch black veil brides play.