Shadowheart and Tav Playing Make-Believe (Patch 5 Epilogue)

[Author's Note: For all you Big Tiddie Goth GF lovers out there.]

The reunion party was a grand success and a pleasant event. You and Shadowheart attended the party together, had a few laughs and drinks with some old friends, and danced your hearts out. Compared to Wyll and Karlach, you dance like there's lava on the ground. Luckily, Shadowheart was caroused enough to join you in your awkward dancing. The night continued with merriment, and you wake up on the ground propped up against something soft and warm. Your head and eyeballs throb as you open your eyes and look around. You look to your left, and you realize you slept against the owlbear. You hear a soft snore to your right. You recognize that snore anywhere. You turn your head towards the direction of the snore and it's, in fact, Shadowheart sleeping peacefully, snuggled up with the owlbear's wing like a blanket.  You try to recall the memories of last night, but your memory is hazy. You last remember Karlach challenging you to an arm wrestling competition.

From the soreness of your arm and first-degree burns, you lost.

You notice a pillow on the dirt with two potions and an envelope. You crawl over and read the letter. It was from Withers. He wrote "Drink up and rally!" You question it because Withers doesn't normally have girlie handwriting. You flip the paper over and you read, "Joking! This is actually from me. <3 Shadowheart. One potion of my special hangover cure for the both of us."

You chuckle and drink the potion. Your headache and burn marks instantly healed. You feel completely rejuvenated. Suddenly there is a warmth on your back and a scent of vintage wine. Shadowheart wraps her arms around your back and sighs with a groan, "Ugh... potion, please." She has her face dug into your neck as her arms weakly reach forward towards the other potion. You open the bottle first before handing it to her. She groans appreciatively and drinks up. You can see her tiredness draining from her face within seconds. She drinks the last few drops and gasps when she pulls away. "That hits the spot." She turns to you and kisses your cheek. "And good morning, lover."

You stare at her tenderly.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

"No, your face is beautiful as always. I was just thinking how lucky I am to have you."

Shadowheart stares at you tenderly and pokes your nose. "I commend your ability to make me flustered this early in the morning. But now is not the time. We have to take our new friend home."

And so you did. Shadowheart and you return home together to your humble cottage the next morning with new clothes for you and her family, letters from friends, and, of course, a large owlbear. The parents were alarmed at first when they saw the ten-foot tall owlbear in their lawn but they quickly warmed up to him. The rest of the day was making temporary room for him in the barn until you figure out how you're going to completely remodel your home for the owlbear to come inside.

The night has come again and Emmeline was caught sleeping on the rocking chair. Shadowheart approaches her mother but you stop her. You insist on taking her to bed this time. Shadowheart is pleased and replies, "Thank you, kind sir. I shall make it up to you later." She tickles your chin before prancing happily to your shared bedroom. You pick up your mother-in-law and carry her to her bed. You tuck her in and report to Arnell that his wife is safely in bed. He thanks you and wishes you goodnight.

You wander to your bedroom feeling ready to--The door is locked. "Huh? Shadowheart?"

"Just a moment!" you hear her voice shake with a subtle hint of excitement and distress. You hear some jingling of coin in the distance. Few seconds pass, and you hear the door unlock on the other side. She calls for you, "[Y/N]~ Ready." You venture inside and find Shadowheart in her old under armor. The same black leather skin-tight garb that stole your attention so many moons ago. The bed was covered with a few copper and gold pieces scattered around like rose petals. She sits at the foot of the bed, her legs crossed, and gives you a starved look. "Oh, hello, hero. Looks like we defeated another dragon. I couldn't have done it without you."