Githyanki Style (Lae'zel x female OC)

[Author's Note: For all you Tsundere Power Bottom lovers out there

P.S. Lina and Luka may be used for future chapters but I plan on using different OC's for different companions.
In addition, there's some of my sex-related headcanons in here. It is NOT canon to the actual lore.
Lastly, if you prefer heading straight to the SMUT, skip to "***"]

Lina and Luka Nightblossom. Twin half-elves from a noble background.

Lina is a Paladin and her brother is a Bard. Lina always had to be the strong one in the family because she was the eldest out of the six. Her brother on the other hand never had responsibilities like Lina and never used his brain to make decisions. Decisions were always made for him either by his advisor, parents, or even Lina. He was promised the estate when he was born while Lina, and like her sisters, had to marry into a rich family. Lina refused to marry the so-called Duke Popliteus of Elderguard but her parents wanted to hear none of this. On the day of her wedding, or as she would like to call it, the day of her doom, that was when she and her brother were captured on the mind flayer nautiloid.

The story unfolds when Lina meets Lae'zel and Luka meets Shadowheart. For the most part, these group of tadpole wielders stayed together and fought off many foes together looking for a cure. They stumbled onto the goblin camp and vanquished the foes one by one with their team of a vampire spawn, an explosive wizard, fire mommy tiefling, and the Blade of Frontiers. They saved the druid grove and the tieflings are safe to travel to Baldur's Gate. The tieflings were ever so appreciative they hosted a party at Lina and Luka's camp.

Everyone was there and there was plenty of liquid courage to go around. Lina has never once let alcohol touch her lips. Karlach was the one who encouraged her to at least try some wine. Lina blushed in front of the group. Her battle companions' eyes watched her with anticipation. She gulped down her fear and chugged the wine like it was medicine. Shadowheart and Astarion looked appalled but slightly impressed; meanwhile her brother gasped in fear. He shouted at her, "LINA, YOU CHUGGED WINE?!"

Lina's throat burned. She panicked. "W-was I not supposed to?" She coughed away the pain.

"DO WHATEVER YOU WANT BABY!" shouted Karlach. "WE SAVED THE GROVE!" Karlach jumped in place and did a smooth jig as she held up her beer to the sky.