A Night of Indulgence (Sharran Shadowheart x Male Durge OC)

[Author's Note: Possible Trigger warnings: Angst, Smut, BDSM scratching, biting, light choking

[Author's Note: Possible Trigger warnings: Angst, Smut, BDSM scratching, biting, light choking. Spoilers for Shadowheart Sharran route.

This is one of my OC/Dark Urge, Sorin. He is a tiefling bard and plays the flute.

Disclaimer: Hopefully if you're here, you know about the Sharran Shadowheart epilogue ending. This chapter is loosely based off of the epilogue. I chose to write about him and Shadowheart because I was heavily inspired to write an abridged ending.]

"...But I will never forget you."

And with that, Shadowheart left their room and headed straight for the House of Grief, where she would claim her rightful place as the Mother Superior.

Six months passed, and Sorin ventured into the every library, every book he could get his hands on to learn more about bhaalspawn. He had to make sure he was the last. From his intensive research so far, it holds true. He is the last. 

Along his journey, he played hero and did side quests. Milking cows, singing lullabies to babies, baking bread, delivering goods, killing more goblins--anything to help the less fortunate out. Sorin knew it wasn't going to wash away his sins, but making someone's day better was more satisfying.

One night while he was reading, Withers appeared. Sorin was shocked to see Withers standing in his bedroom but got over it when Withers handed him the invitation to a reunion party. "Okay... But how did you find me?"

As always, Withers did not answer him directly and disappeared, leaving Sorin to read the invitation details. At sunset, he will meet at their old camp in the wilderness in three days.

Sorin said to himself, "In three days' time... I can see her."

Sorin arrived last and entered the old campsite. All the familiar smells greeted him like old friends, but then he smelled fresh game, fruit, and wine. His mouth watered. He walked around the bush, and Volo found him first. "Aawwwhh! My dear old friend! Denier of Bhaal and savior of Fae'run!"

Vampire-spawn Astarion approached him calmly and flashed his pointy fangs as he waved. "My little Bhaal-babe. It's been too long, darling!"

Sorin went for a hug and said, "Ast--"

Karlach tackled Sorin from the side and plowed him into the ground. Sorin made a big "oof" sound when he hit the ground. Karlach sat on him like a child and shook his shoulders vigorously. "YOU MADE IT! HELLS YES!"

Sorin wheezed. "Good to see you too, Karlach."

Wyll came to the rescue and patted Karlach on the back. "Karlach, let our friend have a moment to breathe."

Karlach got off him and apologized as she spouted her quick report on her and Wyll in Avernus. Sorin rose slowly and grunted, "Glad you're doing well together then."  He was immediately surrounded by his good friends. Astarion, Gale, and Wyll respectively did their unique, Sorin-copyrighted handshakes.