C. 10 - The Vault

" I don't understand why we're sitting in the back too." Felix complained sitting in the backseat.

"We are to look like we work for D.R. Tech Security." Matteo answered looking out the window.

I sat quietly between Felix and Matteo.

Felix looked at me, "I can think of something else we can do with our time." He purred as he rubber his nose against my neck and up to me check.

"Stop it!" Matteo reacted and pushed Felix's face off mine, "She personally works for my father and you don't want to touch that."

"No just her." Felix growled.

Matteo pulled his gun out and stretched his arm across my face and pointed it at Felix, "I'm not fucking around with my dad and neither are you. Understood?"

Felix licked my cheek, "Yeah, I got it."

Matteo put his gun away and looked out the window again, "I don't know what my dad planes to do with you, but you might be lucky — for now."

I said nothing. I learned that less is more. With mom's boyfriends making comments I learned the hard way that it's an invitation for a challenge.

I remember one boyfriend who would call me names. When I'd fight back he would than turn it into a 'you want me to fuck you' game , and he did. Saying I wanted attention and he gave it."

"Okay we're here," Matteo said as the car parked, "we're uploading the 2.0 version. The newest one. according to Anontio's notes it's a twenty-two percent return."

"Chang-Ching my brother." Felix said with his hand in the air as he waited for Matteo to return with a high-five.

"Don't celebrate yet, Ms. Princess, has to set up the program and listen to it tonight," Matteo looked at me, "This is your account, Kat. We'll follow your lead. Don't fuck it up."

I looked at Matteo's eyes.
Why the sudden professionalism?
Is he really trying hardto get on Antonio's good side?

I nodded.

I have taken the lead in some meetings with our clients. I have uploaded programs including the new ones, but not with Felix and Matteo. I haven't figured out why with them. They normally don't come to the sites and this is bothering me.

"Let's go!" Matteo said with a friendly smile as he stepped out of the car. I followed Felix. Felix carried the briefcase and we made our way inside the casino.

Late morning and it was busy. I looked around the to the few people were trying their luck in the morning hours. I wish them luck but quickly focused on my reason for meeting with the owners

"Ah Mr.Matteo Dello Russo! How the fuck are you?" A familiar voice ricocheted off the walls,

FUCK. ITS MR. MOLOW!!.

I nearly hit the floor when I saw him.

This must be why Felix and Matteo are here. My bodyguards.

This must also be the reason why Antonio didn't tell me who today's client was. I'm the eye candy.

"Ah, Ms. Brooks, we meet again." Mr Molow gently took my hand and kissed it. His smile told me everything he's thinking and more.

"Mr. Molow," Matteo said, breaking his trance, "Felix will be setting up the program. Where is your main board?"

"Yes, follow me." Mr Molow said as he walked down the hallway.

He took us into an elevator. Matteo, Felix and I, along with himself and three of his men.