Testing

No One's POV:

Dawn had risen over the skies of Terra. The fortress was already bustling with servants and guards working to make sure the fortress was in tip top shape. Yn was currently sitting in the records part of the vast library looking for his legion. The Empress had not told the young primarch much about his sons and what they have done since the unification wars. He was looking into every single detail he could but he found only little skirmishes or nothing at all. It seems that they had taken a back seat during this time. He wanted to know everything about them before he thought he was worth to take up command of his legion. The one thing that would occur over and over again was there banner. A simple shield with a sword thrust over it.

??: Everything alright brother?

Yn turned towards the voice and he sees it's none other than the Primarch of the Ultra Marines Ruby Guilliman.

Yn: Ruby, sorry I didn't recognize you

Ruby: It is quite alright brother, what are you looking for?

Yn: (Sigh) I'm looking into my legion. No matter what I can find from the Unification and some expansion from the Sol system I still can't find anything.

Ruby: Yout want to know everything about them?

Yn: How can I make a good commander if I know nothing about my sons or there accomplishments.

Ruby: Yn please.

Ruby sits down next to her younger brother.

Ruby: From what I have seen from you so far but your sons will follow you to the darkest parts of the galaxy.

Yn: How?

Ruby: You care for others. You think things through and you wouldn't needlessly throw there lives away.

Yn: I've never seen combat besides a few skirmishes. I've never led sieges or raids before. I only protected those from my village from raiders.

Ruby: We all started out small Yn we learned from our mistakes and we became better leaders and tacticians.