Chapter 9

You are my Bestfriend

You are my
Bestfriend

~You are in love

Taylor Swift

---------------------

Shubman's Pov

Ever since I became friends with Meera, I feel so happy, I got someone to talk to who isn't on the team so cricket talk is less and random gossip spilling is more. I wonder where and how she gets all this gossip from.

Even though with all this gossip talk, she has helped me so much by calming me before every match I have played since we became good friends.

When I meet her I know I'll be a laughing mess and keep laughing about all the stupid things we did during the time we met.

Her texts always lighten up my day. During calls she would end up doing random things which would send me into a laughing fit. She gets angry when I start laughing but eventually she starts laughing with me which makes us both laugh.

But eversince her saying 'I like you' everything has died down. We don't talk much often.

The moment I heard her say 'I like you' I was frozen. I don't like her, I see her a good friend infact as a Best friend. I am pretty sure she didn't mean to say it. I'll act as if I didn't hear her say it.

Our T20 series against South Africa just ended and India won. we had a great time there.

We are going back to India and in three days we'll be going to England for our next T20 series.

I took out my phone and texted Meera letting her know my plans. She said she'll be coming to England for interviews and all. We just talked a little not much.

I can't wait to meet her,her flight will be a day after mine.

I hope everything doesn't go awkward between us.

---------
Authors Note

I know this chapter is very short and you guys are hating me for this but you guys asked for Shubman's pov. So whatever I could think I wrote that down.
I'll post the next chapter as soon as I can. I have a test on Thursday so maybe on Thursday I'll post! Love y'all!!!
                                    ~Mii