Chapter 10

I walked into the room and then I saw your faceYou looked me in the eyeAnd I wanted to erase myself

You looked me in the eye
And I wanted to erase myself

~ Cliché
Mxmotoon

             ----------------------

Meera's Pov

I don't know how and when I fell in love with Shubman but it just happened. It feels so sad knowing that Shub will never see me more than a friend. I know for sure he will never have any feelings for me.

Ever since that night, our first time hanging out, knowing eachother made him so special to me.

I feel so happy whenever I talk to him and talk about him.

I told Vidya of what happened, every single detail.

"Does it hurt knowing that he doesn't feel the same?" Vidya asked sipping her wine.

"Like hell, do you know what unrequited love feels like" Meera asks, then goes on without waiting for an answer.

"It's like looking into his beautiful dark brown eyes and knowing you won't be able to look into his eyes closely. When his texts makes you smile but the sudden thought of him not thinking the same or when I see him smile my whole body turns into small butterflies trying to escape. It's feeling something you can't explain everytime you see him, as he's not even giving you a second glance."

"But do you know what the worst part is?" Meera chokes out, tears filling her throat.

"It's knowing no matter how much I wanted him, he would never choose me" Meera said finally letting her tears spill out.

------------------------
Authors note

Okay, again, I am sorry for such a short chapter but I just wanted to give an insight on how Meera is feeling about Shubman. I hope you are doing well!
                                       ~Mii