Chapter 4

I had fallen asleep on a bench near a grgeous tree. I woke up at sunrise to the strumming of a guitar and a gorgeous voice singing, my eyes still closed just enjoying it. It sounded so familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. The strumming was coming closer, and it sounded like it was right next to me. I hummed along to the familiar song, Break Even, by The Script. I heard the voice laugh and I opened my eys slowly.

"I guess you like thats ong, huh?" An Irish voice asked. It sounded like the one from Friday when he stoped the bullies. I turned my head and there stood THE Niall Horan, of One Direction. I nearly jumped at the sight of him. I'm not obbsesed, but honestly,One Direction are 5 of my 12 heros. Their the main ones too. Nialll, is the bigest hero though, his quotes, and veiws on life were just so inspiring and I can't thank him enough.

"Ya." I answered nervously. What? Wouldn't you be around the person who saved your life?!

"Why are you sonervous, love? I wont hurt you." He pulled me into a hug and like an idiot, I started crying. "Did I do something wrong?" he asked.

"No. It's just that, I can't believe your here. You have no idea how much you've impacted my life. You kept me strong for the last four years and I just can't thank you enough. Seeing you, is just so amazing."I started crying again.

"Well then why are you crying?"He asked.

"No no, I don't want to worry you. These are mostly tears of joy." I smiled. I don't want to hurt my hero.

"Please just tell me, I want to help someone I've impacted so much." He said. I don't know if Ishould, and a few seconds le=ater I started telling him.. I told him everything, not stoping until yesterday morning.

"Yesterday, my brother Dameon, his friend Jassy, and I left. We all had to get away. We rode our bikes for hours and decided to stay here for the night." I finished. He looked dumb founded and I cried again. I think I hurt him. He brought me in for a hugand I fianally felt safe.

"I'm so sorry." He wispered into my hair and I could hear him quietly sobbing. NO! I didn't want to hurt him.

"P-Please don't c-cry. I didn't meanto hurt you." I said.

"Hurt me? You didn't I just hate what happened to someone who looks up to me. NO-ONE deserves to be hurt, expecially not a lady." He said. "So where is Dameon and Jassy?" he asked. I stood up and guided hi over to the slide. There, we saw Jassy in Dameon's arms. His arms wraped protectively around her.

"Awwwwww." We both said quietly. She must have gotten scared during the night.

"So, Demi. Since you guysdon't have aplace to stay, would you like to stay at our flat?" Niall asked me.

"Oh, I don't want to be a bother....." He cut me off.

"It's no bother, I would feel horrible if you didn't." I nodded my head and decided to let them sleep. Niall and I chattedfor awhile. I cried a few times whie bringing up old memories, as did he. It was around 9:50 a.m. so I woke up Dameon and Jassy.

"Dameon, wake up. You little friend looks conmphy in your arms." His eyes shot open and gave me a playfull death glare.

"Shut up Demi, you'll wake her up!" he wisper shouted.

"I woke up a while ago, I just didn't want to move." Jassy said with her eyes closed and we all laughed. Dameon then noticed Niall.

"Woah, woah, woah! Who's the dude?!" Damoen asked me.

"Dameon,meet Niall. Niall, meet Dameon." They shook hands and then realization shot throught Dameon.

"No. Way. He's that famous guy you talk about!" Nice one bro.

"You talk about me?"Niall asked with a chuckle.

"Yes Dameon this is him." I said, ignoring Niall's question."He found me on the bench and the we started talking. He said we could all stay with him and the rest of the band." While I was talking and looked at Jassy. She had a HUGE grin on her face so a broght her over to the other side of the park. "Ok, spill it." I toldher.

"OMG IT'S NIALL HORAN! WE GET TO STAY WITH THE BAND. OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG! AHHHHHHHHHH! Sorry I'm just a HUGE Directioner!" She exclaimed and I could hear Dameon and Niall laughing their asses off.

"Well don't make Dameon too jealous." I said and we walked back to them.

"Reday?" Niall asked.

"Yep!" I said and grabbed our stuff. We put it on his trunk and thenI remembered the bikes. "Niall, what about the bikes?" I asked.

"We'll come get them later." He said. Dameon and Jassy got in the back, Nill in the drivers seat, and me in the passengers seat.

He drove upto a huge flat and this is it. I'm going to meet One Direction. My heros.