Can't Sleep - Billie x Reader (fluffily smutty)

A/N: Ok so this is based on someone else's one shot but I rewrote it in my style so here you go (I don't remember the user)

303 words
——————-

Staring at the ceiling I silently wonder if my husband next to me is awake.

I turn my head to the right and catch the time. 2:46am.

Damn.

We have to be up at 8am for a flight so basically I'm fucked.

I decide that the best option is just to take a shower and relax in the water.

I stand up and grab my robe from beside the bed. As I'm sliding the soft material over my arms,

"What's wrong, baby? Why are you awake? It's late." Billie asks sweetly in a sleepy voice.

"I can't sleep I was just going to take a shower." I respond tying up the robe.

"Come here." Billie says as he loosely waves his arm for me to come back to bed.

I slip the robe off and slide back under the covers.

Billie pulls me over to him, spooning me as he kisses across my shoulders.

"If this is your idea to get to me sleep it isn't working." I say as I feel his hand slide to my lower stomach, lightly rubbing circles with 3 fingers.

He shushes me as he moves his fingers to my clit.

My breath hitches in my throat before I breath out a gentle whimper.

Billie continues to kiss across my neck as he softly circles on my clit.

Weirdly, it's more soothing than it is sexual.

And I don't know how he can tell but just as I climax he whispers in my ear,

"I love you."

I close my eyes and echo his words back to him.

His fingers continue to lazily circle as we drift into sleep.