Do You Have The Time... - Billie x Reader (smut)

1079 words
———————

"Do you have the time, to listen to me whine?" I sing at Billie as he continues cooking. Without taking his eyes away from the food, he chuckles,
"Why are you so horny today?"

"I'm not sure exactly." I ponder. "I think we should fix it though."

"Baby, I'm literally cooking dinner, right now. Later, okay?"

"You know most guys would jump at the opportunity of a horny girlfriend." I roll my eyes and flop onto the couch.

"I love you, and I love fucking you, but I'm a bit busy right now."

"Whatever."

I open up my laptop type AO3 into my browser.

"Billie Joe Armstrong smut..." I mutter as I enter it into the search bar.

"Oh for fucks sake." He comments, placing a hand on his hip and shaking his head.

"Well people write it so obviously I read it."

"Is it any good at least?" He asks.

"Yeah some of it is pretty good actually. Not super accurate though." I giggle, covering my mouth with my hand.

"What do you mean?" He questions, finally turning to me.

"Oh nothing really." I wave him off, turning quickly back to what I was reading.

He walks up behind the couch, leaning over my shoulder.

He reads along with me for a minute and then drops his head laughing.

"You're right, that isn't very accurate. I'm not nearly that rough." He giggles, placing his hand on my shoulder and kissing my neck.

He pulls away, gives my shoulders a light squeeze before walking back towards the kitchen.

"We could try it." I suggest with a shrug.

"I don't want to hurt you, baby."

"You won't I promise."

He moves the pot off the burner and walks to the couch, sitting down next to me.

"Are you sure?" He asks hesitantly, holding my hands.

"Yes, I am." I respond confidently.

"I guess we could try it then..." He trails off, looking at the floor.

"Great!" I climb onto his lap, wrapping my arms around him. Pressing my lips to his as he teeters, almost falling onto his back.

He places a hand on my waist and another cupped the side of my face as he pushes me to lay on my back.

He holds himself above me, opening his mouth and sliding his tongue past my lips.

Billie moves a thigh between my legs, pressing his knee against my clothed clit.

I hum into his mouth. The pressure from his knee spreading warmth through my abdomen.

Pulling his head away from mine, he looks down my body as one of his hands trails lower

He watches his hand slip below the waistband of my sweatpants, and looks up at me quickly

Shocked expression quickly fading to a cocky smirk.

"No panties? Such a good girl..." He mutters, pulling my sweats off me.

He runs his tongue through my folds quickly.

I gasp and arch my back off the cushions.

"Mh, so wet for me baby. You're so needy, tsk." He clicks his tongue, pressing his thumb to my clit.