Gentle Morning - Billie x Reader (smut)

1706 words
Pt.2 of "Rough Night"

I'm pulled from my slumber as I feel my husband's arms wrap tightly around my waist, pulling me closer into his embrace.

Tilting my head up, I see that he's still sleeping.

He's such a pretty sleeper. I think to myself.

I smile to myself and press my face into the crook of his neck; laying kisses across his skin.

I didn't mean to wake him, but he stirred and lifted his head off the pillow.

"Morning, Y/N." Billie spoke sweetly, his voice low and raspy.

He kisses me softly; his hands sliding up and down my thighs.

His thumbs find their way to my hip bones, rubbing lightly.

"Mhhh." He hums as his hands squeeze my hips.

I roll against him a little bit, subconsciously almost. My hands finding their way to his waist; my finger nails scratch gently over his skin.

"I want you." He mumbles against the skin of my neck.
"Again."

"Billie, we just woke up." I groan, moving my hand to hold onto his bicep.

He pouts and drops his head on the pillow.

"I don't know baby. I'm still a little sore from last night." I groan, rubbing my palm lightly between my legs.

He props himself up above me. His arms supporting his frame, oh so close to mine.
"I'll be gentle with you." He whispers, kissing my nose.

"Only if you promise." I narrow my eyes at him, holding back a smirk.

"I do." He nods his head.

"Okay then." I breathe out with a smile, running my hand up his arm to his shoulder.

He moves my hand away from my core and replaces it with the heel of his palm.

His soft lips leave light butterfly kisses across my face as his hand presses harder against me.

I squirm a little; whimpering at the pressure.

When he curls his fingers to push them into me, I shut my eyes tightly and suck in a quick breath through gritted teeth.
It does still hurt a little.

"Are you okay?" He asks quickly; his eyes slightly wide with concern.

"Yes. I'm okay. I'm okay." I breathe out, readjusting my position.

"Are you sure?" His eyes searching mine as his hand lightly rubs over my slit in attempts to ease the ache.

"Mh, yes." I confirm, lifting my head up and placing a kiss on his lips to assure him.

He nods, looking sceptically at me before lowering his face to mine. Kissing me lovingly as his hand grazes over my sensitive, warm skin.

Eventually he moves his head down to my chest, running his tongue over my breasts and whispering sweet, encouraging things.

His thumb massages in light circles over my clit. He hums when I arch my back; my stomach pressing up against his.

I gasp at the increased skin-to-skin contact. My hands find their way to his hair; entangling themselves in the mess of black curls.

His fingers tips rub back and forth gently through my folds; the pain ebbing as I begin to drip onto Billie's fingers and my thighs

He takes one of my nipples into his mouth. His tongue swirling around as his sweet green eyes look up into mine.