THE DARK MIRROR???

𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘜𝘈 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰, 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳(𝘑𝘢𝘹), 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴 5'8 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦.

____________✦BUNNY✦____________

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3𝗋𝖽 𝖯𝗈𝗏 :

Imagine getting woken up by your crackhead bff cause they couldn't sleep at night without feeling like they were being watched and your their only sense of comfort? Well, that just seemed to happen to our dear Jax here. He got woken up at the dead of night cause Pomni over here can't sleep.

"I hate you..." You said to Pomni with no hint of lies, no sarcasticness, no happiness. I mean.... Would you be happy if your bff woke you while you were peacefully sleeping? No. "Well, damn. It's not my fault you didn't sleep early when I told you too..."
She replied sassily checking her nails before looking back at you. After she called you, she said you should come over. Obviously being awake and now filled with energy, you agreed.

You rolled your eyes at her and laid your head on the table, but instantly perked up as an idea popped into your head, "Let's do bloody mary!o((*^▽^*))o". She looked at you weirdly before sighing with that resting-bitch-face plastered on her face, "Isn't that too...old..? I mean, what are you? A kid?" "What are you? A pussy? Cause ya sure acting like on, rn" She placed a hand over her chest as if offended. "Fine. But if you die or we die, I'll expose your search history." You smirked at her and put a hand on your hip, "Great."

____________✦𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣✦___________

After getting the candle and going into the bathroom, Pomni looked a bit unsure of this while you only grinned in satisfaction. "Jax...are you sure we should do this...?" She asked, you know, like a pussy, "Yes. Now hush." You rolled your eyes and started chanting 'bloody mary' 3x but nothing happened.

"See Pomni, nothing happened, so stop being a wuss." "I'M NOT A-" Before she could even finish that sentence the lights started flicking, She froze in fear while you just stood there, wondering if this is where you die. The mirror started to glow slightly as a mask/face(?) appeared on it. It started getting dark as the scenery changed. Now they were both outside and this ebony horse was running at them. They passed out and woke up in a room of coffins with a mirror right in the middle of it. For some reason they slowly went towards it.

(Italic is Pomni talking)
(𝑭𝒐𝒏𝒕 = is Jax talking)

'𝗔𝗵...𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱.'

𝑾𝒐𝒘...𝑾𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒕...𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒙"

"Tf ? Where are we..?"

'𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗹𝗹...'

'𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗹... 𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲...'

"𝑰𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕, 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏..?"

"𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸..."

'𝗔𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘀, 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿...'

For some reason, they both slowly reached out their hand to the slightly crusty musty hand in the mirror. The crusty hand tightly gripped on theirs.

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔!?"

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦..."

'𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼... 𝗗𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱.'

After all that, they were slowly pulled into the mirror and passed out again (ong. That kinda annoying) but woke up in a... COFFIN!??

___________✦𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖚𝖌𝖊 01✦___________

____ ✦𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐒    𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃✦_______

⚠️𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫⚠️

•𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

•𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐨𝐜

•𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭

•𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

•𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭

•𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

•𝐔𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬

•𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚

•𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

•𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞