CHAPTER 1

I know I haven't... continued the story but uhm...new chapter! There will be very slow updates. Keep that in mind. Btw, this happens a year before the storyline starts.

'_____' - Thinking

Note: I'm updating this and also, what do you all think about a reaction fic about Ennead? For those who have read it?

__________________________________

________✦𝕾𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝕬𝖜𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌✦_______

_______(𝙅𝙖𝙭'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫)______

My eyes opened slowly as I felt a painful headache. It wasn't like the normal headache. It felt like your head is trying to explode. It hurts like shit. I looked around the cramped up space and noticed I was in a coffin.
'Why the shit am I here..?', I thought to myself feelings to cramped up.

Using all my strength, I pushed (kicked) the coffin door open with a thud. I sat up and looked around. It was empty. A grim expressions came on my face, 'Where's the kid? Is she inside one of those coffin's?' I was getting a bit worried. Quickly regaining my thoughts, I went to one of the coffin's beside me and pulled it open.

A fist collided with my beautiful face as I dramatically fell down. "Oh sgit! You good..?" It was Pomni. I got up rubbing my nose and fixed my disheveled hair. I gave her my natural, wide, grin and patted her head, indicating it was allright. You can't het mad at a kid, right?

"This looks oddly familiar...", I said looking around, "It looks like that so called none-Otome game, Twisted Wonderland."

"Hm...you're right. I twink we got isekai'd here." She replied a bit nervous.

"No shit sherlock."

"Fuck you."

"You too♡."

"Don't ♡ me!"

"♡."

Unbeknownst to them, A certain headmaster heard bickering and is slowly approaching them. The doors there opened with a thud. "What os going on he- Wait! Who are you loud students!?" Their bickering came to a halt and they both looked at him. The first one to react was Jax as he immediately recognised him.

"Ah! Uhm...We have a little problem..."

The Headmaster, Dire Crowley, an over-egoistic, ignorant, irresponsible, bitch was in front of them, looking at them suspiciously, "Alright. Follow me to my office." He said turning on his heels as they followed him.

_________𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐘'𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄_______

I never really liked Crowley's persona in the game. He was annoying and ignorant but was good looking. I hated that.

The walk to his office was very far. The hallways were empty since it was nighttime. I was admiring the night, it was quite beautiful but no more than me obviously. My mind drifted off to nothing as I stared blanky ahead.

Pomi noticed I was spacing out and smacked my arm which stung. I glared at her and kicked the back off her knees. She almost fell forward but balanced herself. She kept silent but I could tell she was cursing me in her head. She suddenly spoke up in a quiet tone.