CHARACTER INFO

Hello🤭.

[Edited]
———————☆———————

Name: M!Y/n or M/n

Name: M!Y/n or M/n

Fake name: Jax

Age (past): 16
Age (future): 17
Age (mentally): 22

Former occupation: Circus worker and Coffee worker.

Family members:

Mother (unknown)

Father(dead)

Sister (alive)

Uncle(Arrested)

Personality: He is known for being very rude and sassy. He and Ace get along very well cause of similarities in behavior. Crowley tends to show more favoritism towards him. M!y/n is quite described as a pretty boy to others but he ignores it as it means nothing to him. He tends to always wear a large grin on his face. It was once called weird but then again he didn't care. He is also known as a troublemaker cause of his pranks on others mostly by you know who. Is also known to ignore to eat something unless reminded but will still say no as he fears the food may taste crusty or dry.

(He has experience with eating dry food.)

Appearance (for me): He has a light purple coloured hair, that was messy and long. He was said to have a very light tan. He has deep black eyes that tends to scare people, a little lighter at the bottom. When getting isekai'd, he was told to be wearing a dark pink hoodie and long, baggy pants with socks. He stands at a height of 178cm.

(A/n: Similar to the image above.)

Backstory: M!y/n or Jax was born in a middle class family. His father was always there to help him grow up and so was his older sister. His mother wasn't really there cause of work. He didn't mind though. At the age of 5, his mother went missing cause she didn't come back from work one day for weeks. He was still a kid at that time so he didn't understand the situation at that time till he grew up. His father was devastated but still pushed through. His older sister watched after him and usually prevented him from wandering off to far, when his father went to work. When he was 8, it was declared that his mother was dead though the police didn't know who was responsible for her death. He, by then, understood what happened and was saddened. During her funeral, he only looked down crying. She wasn't always there in his life but that didn't mean, he didn't consider her his mother.

His sister comforted her father and him herself. After the funeral, it was a bit gloomy around the house but they still managed to smile through it all. At the age of 13, he was fascinated in the circus and acting, he started watching circus shows at all that. He liked a certain character in a cartoon show he watched and wanted to get a plushie of it, so he asked his father on his birthday if he could get it as a gift.