Jack's intro

A/N: If you guys wanna read the Boom Sonuckles story (I do anything for you) go ahead. But this is the story of their son 'Jack' The Hedgechidna.

???'s pov

My name is Jack The Hedgechidna.

You probably know my Father 'Sonic' right?

Yes I'm a prince. Yes I'm half echidna. No I do not have speed like my Father. Sadly.

I mean it's obvious who my Mother is, no it's not Shade, Tikal, or Julie-Su.

You probably know 'her' as the once strong but slightly dim witted Knuckles the Echidna.

But you probably know the reason why my mothers not actually a he anymore.

If not then I'll explain how. My Aunt told me this when I was 8.

There was a time when my Father had adventures outside the kingdom defending the world from an evil doctor 'who is the father of none other than my arch nemesis Sage'.

Like Father like daughter. I may say.

During their time they settled on an island and a village 'which is known as hedgehog village'.

But that island is where Dad started to fall in love with Mom 'who was a big strong guy at the time, and you all know about that'.

Even though their friendship was like any other, Dad had been taking a bunch of heat from villagers and his own friends.

But Mom was clueless at the time because he didn't see the signs that Dad loved him.

Though he wasn't really nice to Dad but he forgave Mom no matter what.

The day after their last adventure, Dad was going to confess to Mom. But unfortunately for him, Mom was in love with someone else.

A hedgehog who hated Dads guts. Shadow I think was his name.

Yes Dad was jealous and never knew what Mom saw in him.

Dad had tried to spend time with him alone but his attempts to ask him out were not good.

His attempts to appease Mom was no different.

Mom only paid attention to Shadow and by that time they started dating. The only person who knew about Dads feelings for Mom was his friend and brother 'Tails' and he was not happy by the way the villagers and Mom treated him. Even his gal 'Zoey' was furious at them.

Yes Dad had a rough time being a team leader and a hero of an ungrateful village at the same time.

No matter what he tried Mom always turns him away and been so mean to him.

It resulted in him being humiliated.

Though Shadow and Moms didn't last a year. One night tragedy struck when the group had to go through a building to rescue civilians trapped there.

That's when Dad got trapped underneath. Mom didn't come back for him 'thinking he'll be fine'.

But he wouldn't be fine. Shadow 'who felt bad for him and told Mom to do something nice for him before the fire' came to his rescue.