Life

Jack sighed deeply before he walked out of the palace.

He kept looking around the kingdom while feeling a little tense.

He couldn't shake what was on his mind.

He sees his two sisters fooling around. As long as he could remember, he had been Cassandra's and Kyrie's big brother since they have been born in separate days. Cassandra was born when Jack was only 2 years old.

Though Kyrie was born a year later.

He was his parent's son. Though Jack, 'being half echidna' takes his fighting seriously.

He can remember the day he started the war between him and Sage.

The day the kingdom was introduced to Princess Kyrie for the first time when she was a baby.

<12 years ago>

The crowds were eagerly awaiting to meet the new princess.

3 year old Jack and 1 year old Cassandra stood along with their grandparents and Uncles and Aunts and cousins.

Then, King Sonic and Queen Nakuru came out with their newborn baby daughter 'Kyrie'.

One of the maids whispered, "Oh my Gosh. It's the new princess."

Bastion the butler whispered, "She's beautiful."

King Sonic said as Queen Nakuru held their new daughter, "Let there be known through out the kingdom that our daughter 'Kyrie Aleena Hedgechidna' is born. May our family and all to come forth and see our new child while wishing her well."

Naukuru turns to him and said, "She's looks a lot like you."

Sonic answered her, "Yet with purple fur color. Just like Cassandra."

Then 'on cue' Cassandra speeds to her parents. Sonic catches her and said, "Whoa there Cass. I know you're excited to see your new sister."

Jack walks to them and said, "Sorry Dad, she wouldn't stop squirming."

Sonic picks up Cassandra and said, "Don't worry about it."

She looks at Kyrie 'who just opened her eyes and smiled at her family'.

Sonic whispered to her, "Darling Cassandra, meet your new sister 'Kyrie'."

Cassandra instantly loved her as she smiled. Jack looks at her as Nakuru asked, "What do you think of little Kyrie Jack?"

Jack replied to his mother, "She's okay. Just like Cassandra."

The kingdom was calm.

But all of a sudden a glitch like power appeared out of nowhere and swiped the baby princess away from the queens arms.

Nakuru cried out Kyries name as Sonic was shocked.

A red glow was in the middle of the crowd as the crowd gasped in shock.

It turned out to be the one person 'who will succeed in Eggman's place' and that person is Sage 'who obtained the appearance of a 19 year old woman'.