Sofie

Jacks pov

As much as I can think about it. Sofie has been my crush. Ever since I was 10 years old.

Looking back, I can't stop thinking about her.

There was no one I rather be with than her.

She was the daughter of Amy, Sticks, and Perci. Though she is a mixture of Amy and Sticks.

Even though, I made a team of my own to battle against Sage.

She had been my first love. Since that day. I mean really, I took every opportunity to show her how much I love her.

Even though my family keeps messing it up. I mean really.

My Mother and Father wouldn't shut the heck up about it.

Her birth is unknown, she has 3 mothers. Though she is a combination of her two out of three mothers.

She mostly looks like her first Mother 'Amy'. It's just confusing.

She has been known as my love life.

Normal pov

Jack was able to find Sofie at the florist shop. He sighed deeply while looking down.

He then said to himself, "Ugh. Why do I bother being this way for her?"

That was when Sofie noticed him and greeted, "Jack! Hi!"

He looks at her with a blush before he stands in a corner in a cool way and said, "Oh. Hey Sofie."

Sofie frowned before she asked, "Is something wrong?"

Jack looks at her before replying, "Not sure why. But, I only wonder what Dad says is a bit true... About me being more than anyone thinks."

Sofie was concerned for Jack as she placed a hand on her shoulder.

Jack asked him, "Tell me Sofie. Have you ever been to a point of seeing what you are more than what you think?"

Sofie was confused at that question.

Jack sighed deeply and said, "Nevermind. Just forget it."

He walks off while looking down.

Sofie was a little sad by this as her three mothers walked to her.

Amy asked, "Sofia what's wrong?"

Sofie answered, "Nothing Mama. I'm worried about Jack."

Amy replied as she hugged her, "He'll be fine. I hope."

Sofie looked at him as she sighed and said, "I hope so Mama. It's just that. Ever since Jack and I met, I wanted nothing more but to be by his side. Even though he is a prince."

Amy sighed deeply. She knew her feelings for Jack was hard.

Amy could remember the day that Sofie arrived for the first time.

<10 years ago>

A few months after Perci, Sticks, and Amy got married, they started thinking about starting a family.

Amy looked at the abandoned shack where Sonic once was.

Perci asked her, "Sweetie? Is everything okay?"

That was when Perci looks at the shack and said with a sweet but slightly sympathetic tone, "It's okay. I know you miss them. I'm sure Sonic and Knuckles are somewhere else feeling happy together."

Amy replied to her, "I hope so. Things haven't been the same since... You know."

Sticks looks at her and said, "We'll look for them when we have the chance."

Perci looked at her twin with her girlfriend and daughter.

Perci sighed and said, "Staci is so lucky to have Elsie and Maxine."

Sticks replied to her, "Makes you want to have one of our own."

Amy nodded in agreement before she looked at a shooting star and said, "I wish we had a child of our own."

All of a sudden the Star glowed wildly at them as the three girls screamed while the light was glowing brighter.

But then, the light faded away immediately as the three girls opened their eyes to see 'nothing'.

That was when they heard a baby cry. It was in front of them.

They looked down to see a baby 'a combination of both Amy and Sticks'.

It's a girl, and she was the prettiest baby they ever seen.

Perci covered it with a coat she was wearing as Amy and Sticks looked at her.

Perci said to them, "She's beautiful."

Amy's heart melt at the sight of the baby while Sticks said, "As much as I'm a skeptic on aliens and everything. I'm just amazed."

Amy replied, "Let's raise her."

Perci turns to Amy and asked, "What should we name her?"

Amy thought for a moment and said, "How about...?"

She then answered her, "Sofia."

Perci and Sticks smiled and agreed to the name. Sofia opened her eyes and they were beautiful.

From that day, the three girls raised Sofia as their own.

<Now>

Amy smiled and said, "Baby girl. It will be okay. I promise."

Sofie smiled softly before looking at Jack walking off.

Sofie thought, "Mama is right. Jack will be okay. Will he?"